[PO] Nothing - Dance On the Blacktop

11 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

I knew this sounded familiar. SAD.

ji4lc5jl_10kb4ft_jgv45o.png

Shit, I can't even be mad at this. You shouldn't think my 15k likes are sad, either...

Truth of the matter is, I've just hated your Futurama avatar you've never fucking changed for so long, when I saw recent comments with you still using I wanted to start a little shit. Nothing major. Definitely no one losing anything in the previous exchanges, that's for sure. But I'm out, carry on folks...

On 6/6/2018 at 8:11 PM, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Why exactly does it bother people when there's a bunch of variants?  Like, how does it take away from the music? Legitimately curious because yeah it's excessive, but what is the specific reason it's not about the music? I could see it annoying variant collectors, but they weren't variant collecting "about the music" to begin with.

I'm not judging and didn't mean to come off as condescending at all, seriously. I just get very confused now. Too many choices so I try to remember it doesn't really matter.  Either way, that list makes me chuckle. 

7 minutes ago, Njfotos said:

Coldcuts merch just put up another variant. Screen-printed gatefold with burning chrysanthemum as the variant color. 

https://www.coldcutsmerch.com/collections/nothing-store/products/nothing-dance-on-the-blacktop-lp?variant=8243831734327

That's not a screened gatefold it's a piece of 12"x12" plastic in front of the cover.

8 hours ago, zdkaiser said:

Might just be me, but that atrocious cover art is keeping me from purchasing the album. I just don't want to have that in my house.

Never felt this way before. Ha ha.

Same here. I felt that way about the new A Perfect Circle album but broke down and bought it after I heard it. But I think this cover is even worse. 

3 hours ago, dantheriver said:

I’ve gotta be in the minority in thinking the cover art is just creepy as fuck but not bad. Certainly not as bad as that goofy APC cover art referenced above this. That shit is just silly.

What's really creepy is the light pink t shirt they're selling with the cover art on it. Ha ha.