[PO] Nothing - Dance On the Blacktop

Random question: anyone have experience with changing their address on preorders through Relapse? I'm moving kinda spur of the moment at the end of the month. Haven't signed the lease yet, so I'm just asking before I actually contact customer service.

Every time I've moved I've had enough notice that I start having preorders shipped to my dad's place just to be safe. But I've got like half a dozen preorders I'm gonna have to sort out. I recall hearing that forwarding doesn't work with media mail.

9 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Random question: anyone have experience with changing their address on preorders through Relapse? I'm moving kinda spur of the moment at the end of the month. Haven't signed the lease yet, so I'm just asking before I actually contact customer service.

Every time I've moved I've had enough notice that I start having preorders shipped to my dad's place just to be safe. But I've got like half a dozen preorders I'm gonna have to sort out. I recall hearing that forwarding doesn't work with media mail.

USPS forwarded all of my packages including media mail for 6 months last time I moved. Helpful for the labels that never get back to you regarding an address change.

10 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I bought Derek’s PO for Pig Destroyer off of him and relapse was able to change the address from his to mine without issue

2 hours ago, dantheriver said:

USPS forwarded all of my packages including media mail for 6 months last time I moved. Helpful for the labels that never get back to you regarding an address change.

I moved last year and they didn't and there was no option to pay extra for it. Had to go grab them off my old address when they were delivered. Only lost one package out of 5 haha.

1 hour ago, defectiveepitaph said:

Blue Line Baby is great. I am curious though, these 2 songs sound quite pixelated & washed out on all streaming platforms (youtube too.) Like they're compressed badly or something. Hoping they don't sound that way on the LP...

noticed this too - though, im not really in love with either of these new tracks anyway. 

2 hours ago, defectiveepitaph said:

Blue Line Baby is great. I am curious though, these 2 songs sound quite pixelated & washed out on all streaming platforms (youtube too.) Like they're compressed badly or something. Hoping they don't sound that way on the LP...

in my opinion there is absolutely no chance the final release/mix will differ from what we have heard so far. Even though Blue Line Baby has slightly more sonic fidelity compared to Zero Day, there will only be slight differences between this and the remaining songs. They've been marketing this rather strongly so far, but switching the entire mix on the full release would still be a little too bold if you ask me.

On the other hand, I'm sure everyone will settle with the sound when we hear the album in its entirety. I believe they know what they're doing.

I think I'm the only one that fux with this mix. They did it this way so you can turn the volume way the fuck up and not have it go from nice crisp sounding to garbage. Just garbage the whole time but great garbage that doesn't distort at max volume.

I did enjoy seeing "pixelated" refer to audio though :lol: gonna steal that.