[PO] Nothing - Dance On the Blacktop

1 hour ago, Skacel said:

VMP has 3 different subscriptions (or tracks): Essentials, Classics and Rap & Hip Hop. When you sign up you pick a subscription and you will receive the associated record of the month: https://app.vinylmeplease.com/records_of_the_month

The Nothing record will be in the member's store and you will be able to purchase it on the drop date once you are a member.

They used to do a $10 referral bonus but it looks like is deactivated just now.

Depending on how badly you want the record you may be able to wait until the exclusives are open for general sale. The last Nothing record didn't sell out straight away although it was /500.

Yeah, as of right now the only variants I'm missing are 

Test

Clear

Vmp (lipstick red) I might hold out tho

5 hours ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

I hope y'all dont think a no avatar is gonna sell it at cost.

Actually trying to trade it.  But you know damn well I was gonna charge at least 10 more than cost.  These boys have a high demand.  BUT like I said I hit both those dudes with trade offers first.  

7 minutes ago, gazedandconfused said:

Actually trying to trade it.  But you know damn well I was gonna charge at least 10 more than cost.  These boys have a high demand.  BUT like I said I hit both those dudes with trade offers first.  

Wow, 10 whole bucks? So after shipping and PayPal fees, that should be a cool 4 bucks profit. Factor in the time to buy it, deal it, package it, and ship it, and you're out about 10 bucks, give or take. 

40 minutes ago, ntslash said:

Wow, 10 whole bucks? So after shipping and PayPal fees, that should be a cool 4 bucks profit. Factor in the time to buy it, deal it, package it, and ship it, and you're out about 10 bucks, give or take. 

Not even remotely accurate.  NEXT!  I'm not out to kill anyone over it.  10 bucks covers the shipping to me and then to the person who grabs it.  Also if you aren't really interested why do you care?  Also again, I think you guys are missing that I want to trade the record.   

2 hours ago, gazedandconfused said:

Not even remotely accurate.  NEXT!  I'm not out to kill anyone over it.  10 bucks covers the shipping to me and then to the person who grabs it.  Also if you aren't really interested why do you care?  Also again, I think you guys are missing that I want to trade the record.   

Lol they were on your side read it again. Neither of you understand selling at cost is basically what you outlined though, nobody expects you to eat shipping and PayPal charges on top of the original price + shipping. Either way I'm right because you absolutely won't sell it for that price.

Edit: also apologies in advance if I'm wrong and they weren't on your side.

Edited by ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡

7 hours ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Lol they were on your side read it again. Neither of you understand selling at cost is basically what you outlined though, nobody expects you to eat shipping and PayPal charges on top of the original price + shipping. Either way I'm right because you absolutely won't sell it for that price.

Edit: also apologies in advance if I'm wrong and they weren't on your side.

That was pretty much my point. Buying a record and then immediately selling it for 10 bucks more than you paid is pretty much the same thing as selling at cost. After shipping and fees, you might break even. But factor in all the time you're wasting, and you're losing money. Unless you don't think your time is worth money. 

If you're going to flip it, flip it for real. You can't make a living selling records online for ten bucks over list price. 

All that being said, if he hadn't sold it yet, I'll take it for cost. 

2 hours ago, ntslash said:

That was pretty much my point. Buying a record and then immediately selling it for 10 bucks more than you paid is pretty much the same thing as selling at cost. After shipping and fees, you might break even. But factor in all the time you're wasting, and you're losing money. Unless you don't think your time is worth money. 

If you're going to flip it, flip it for real. You can't make a living selling records online for ten bucks over list price. 

All that being said, if he hadn't sold it yet, I'll take it for cost. 

Looking for trades.  Trying to fill empty spaces in my nothing collection.  If you're really keen on it.  Message me

24 minutes ago, ntslash said:

He has 1 positive feedback already. Give him a break. We all had to start somewhere!

But I'm with you. I think he should flip it. 

Ah, see I disagree. I think he should keep it, cut it into slivers, and shove those slivers up his urethra.

27 minutes ago, ntslash said:

He has 1 positive feedback already. Give him a break. We all had to start somewhere!

But I'm with you. I think he should flip it. 

Nah that 1 feedback is 3 years old. To make a trade you just send the record and hope the other person sends theirs. Trades almost never happen. It's just annoying when people leech off the info other members post and then try to flip it back in the same place. I've got no problem with flipping just take it to Ebay.