[PO] Nothing - Dance On the Blacktop

35 minutes ago, gazedandconfused said:

Sorry guys.  I don't ever use VC unless I'm checking on information I can't find elsewhere. Then I use that information and try to make gains off of members that missed out after asking for help myself with the VMP variant. I'll post elsewhere.  Not trying upset anyone.  

13 minutes ago, poweredbytrust said:

new single "The Carpenter's Son" is up on all streaming services.

Awesome song, but that's old news for all them 1337 hax0rs in this thread who've been familiar for a couple weeks now anyway.

Haha yup I've been waiting very patiently to gush about how good the whole record is.

58 minutes ago, The Saint said:

Old news, but it's still tough for me to see past that cover. Marilyn Manson really let himself go.

You know that feeling when a stand up comic has a  joke that sucks, doesn’t land, is stupid and the whole crowd knows it... now you do.

Edited by MyEnemy

42 minutes ago, ethereal said:

this album is incredibly underwhelming, and is probably why the /100 and /500 keep popping back up..

mine will probably pop up soon.. 

I was underwhelmed upon first listen as well but will give it more time to grow on me. I understand that some albums just need repeated listens to click. 

I'm sure your  variant won't be left on the market for too long if you decide to sell.