[PO] Nothing - Dance On the Blacktop

Just now, jrodan said:

can anyone upload the bonus tracks to youtube? sadly i do not have a working computer and don't think i can use the link provided to put the songs on my iphone. sorry for being so difficult, but i would really appreciate any help.

if nobody else does by later I'll put it on a link only video and post here later tonight, probably around midnightish my time?

4 minutes ago, jrodan said:

also, is it strange that the bonus tracks were included on spotify for ToT but not for this one? was really hoping they would go up with the album.

Not only that but ToT had the lyrics for the bonus tracks in the package and listed them on the back of the jacket.

2 hours ago, tetsuodaironman said:

"Plans" means my man is about to TAP. Forget the bonus tracks, get to laying that pipe!

baha, glad someone is in my corner but no, that's not what I meant. Plans meant my friend is coming over and we're gonna get coffee and then come back and hang with some people I know here. 

2 hours ago, chogmatron said:

The vocals on this are absolutely terrible, makes the album hard to listen to. I thought the vocals on the death of lovers albums were pretty good. What happened?

They are less polished than they are on Acrobat and ToT. Guess Dom wanted to go for the raw approach which, of course, he can’t really sing. Has to do more with the alternative rock sound that they went for with the album. #matrix

18 hours ago, tetsuodaironman said:

I’m reporting back, bros. Listened to the album about 5-6  times and once on vinyl. While the mixing and production sounds weak and muddy to me, most of the songs are wearing on me even if they lack originality. This is definitely one that’s a grower for sure (not unlike my penis). But, ultimately, my verdict is that this album is a definite SLAPPER, but is not as good as ToT for me. I wish they cranked up the bass on the grunge/90s alt-rock jams on this album though. Vinyl doesn’t particularly sound better or worse than the digital tracks either. Also, Pitchfork gave it a 7.1. So they think it’s better than GoE, but not as good as ToT. Slap on, bros!

It's 2018, why the fuck are you going to pitchfork?

8 minutes ago, Mars said:

Really wish they'd just do proper deluxe releases with the album and bonus tracks (both this and ToT), spread over 2lp (ideally 4 sides at 45 rpm, but I'd settle for 3 sides and an etched side d) instead of this picture disc bonus track crap. But maybe that's just me?

Definitely not just you, it's the reason I passed on both deluxe packages as well

19 minutes ago, jrodan said:

woke up to no link. this is why i don't let myself look forward to things. :(

Sorry, I tried to figure it out and then passed out. I dont know that I've got software to make the music into a "video" right? I couldn't find a way to upload it and went to bed because I have a 9am class. Would a google drive link work if its MP3? I know i can stream audio from there but I'm also on android