[PO] Nothing - Dance On the Blacktop

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, jrodan said:

you can, but it is on 14 separate 3" vinyl records that can only be played on the sold separately mini player.

And they're blind boxed, so you'll likely end up with doubles. But one contains a golden ticket that allows one person to meet the band in person and get kicked in the neck.

Y'all are fucking dumb if you're mad about deluxe edition tracks being available digitally. I don't want to have to be home and pull out that picture disc every time I want to hear those tracks... do you even listen to them at all or just need something to be angry about?

3 hours ago, daniele said:

I think it's a digital release only....

2 hours ago, jrodan said:

the release is only digital.

2 hours ago, jrodan said:

the release is only digital.

2 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

the only format of availability for this release is digital

Is this a vinyl release?

Is Merch Now no longer responsible for damaged items?

5 hours ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Y'all are fucking dumb if you're mad about deluxe edition tracks being available digitally. I don't want to have to be home and pull out that picture disc every time I want to hear those tracks... do you even listen to them at all or just need something to be angry about?

Especially considering most of em (all?) are already available digitally

29 minutes ago, poweredbytrust said:

I thought this was a joke until I saw the Epitaph RSD listing... this is getting out of hand.

seems harmless and neat to me. I rail pretty hard against buying shit just to display it but tbh this is cool and I already get plenty of rotation out of 7" records when I'm doing random chores that only take a few songs' worth of time so I'm not above the idea of only getting a song per side.

I'm not gonna pay $600 secondhand for one if they don't have them at Sound Garden, but I'll totally pick one up if they do.

$70 seems about right considering making things aint free, cheap as materials may be, and then I expect some standard RSD markup. I guessed a hundred when I heard.

That being said, all I really care about this year is the Lost in Translation soundtrack. Flows better than most albums out there.

Bigger Longer Uncut too.

I find it odd these are the two i'm hyped for, normally OSTs can fuck right off. Like I'm ever gonna listen to a Skyrim 4xLP boxset.

EDIT: totally thought this was the RSD thread. I'm too high too early.

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

@holyvacantsholyhell I totally get your point, and I'm not even against "short" releases. Guess it's rather the insane levels of gimmickiness this release entails :D They don't even let you choose which title you get, so you will have to either spent the max amount on the spot or remain with something which has few purposes aside from being a gimmick that's fun to display. Well, or you just make good coin from it in the aftermarket, but that's where my understanding for RSD stops entirely. I sure do hope that you will get the one(s) you desire, it will be interesting to see how the turntable works out too.