[PO] Nothing - Dance On the Blacktop

On 8/9/2018 at 9:46 AM, drewberinger said:

This is my favorite nothing record 

I might actually have to agree with this, though I think what's cool to me about them is that every Nothing album scratches a different itch; it's not like other bands where they're all pretty similar sounding albums and it's just a coin toss which one I feel like spinning on a given day. Of course they stick to shoegaze roots but I think the direction they go with it varies enough across their discog that it's not all the same.

33 minutes ago, ethereal said:

god dammit I love that song, let us know how it sounds!

The regular album sounds fantastic, lots of punch in the low end and the highs are nice and sparkly, super crunchy mids. Sounds far more spacious than the digital copy. When I get to the picture disc I’ll let ya know about it.

EDIT; pic disc sounds better than most, it’s mostly low end heavy. The grouper cover is balls heavy

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

2 hours ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

The regular album sounds fantastic, lots of punch in the low end and the highs are nice and sparkly, super crunchy mids. Sounds far more spacious than the digital copy. When I get to the picture disc I’ll let ya know about it.

EDIT; pic disc sounds better than most, it’s mostly low end heavy. The grouper cover is balls heavy

How were the other three bonus tracks?

1 hour ago, jrodan said:

i ordered the deluxe and my package has been sitting with label created since the 17th. pretty annoying. getting really tired of preordering records only to not receive them by the release date.

Good thing the release date is in 3 days and you might have it then.

5 minutes ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Good thing the release date is in 3 days and you might have it then.

unless it hasn't been scanned for some reason and is actually on the way, media mail from PA isn't getting to Reno, NV by Friday. so good thing i already knew the release date and made my comment with that in mind. :)