42 minutes ago, ethereal said:

this album is incredibly underwhelming, and is probably why the /100 and /500 keep popping back up..

mine will probably pop up soon.. 

I was underwhelmed upon first listen as well but will give it more time to grow on me. I understand that some albums just need repeated listens to click. 

I'm sure your  variant won't be left on the market for too long if you decide to sell.

47 minutes ago, ethereal said:

this album is incredibly underwhelming, and is probably why the /100 and /500 keep popping back up..

mine will probably pop up soon.. 

It's not ethereal enough. Which is why it's great of course.

On 8/9/2018 at 9:46 AM, drewberinger said:

This is my favorite nothing record 

I might actually have to agree with this, though I think what's cool to me about them is that every Nothing album scratches a different itch; it's not like other bands where they're all pretty similar sounding albums and it's just a coin toss which one I feel like spinning on a given day. Of course they stick to shoegaze roots but I think the direction they go with it varies enough across their discog that it's not all the same.

5 hours ago, jrodan said:

apparently Nothing do a Grouper cover on the deluxe pic disc. anyone know what song? so fucking stoked to get mine in the mail.

Yeah it's cool that even though this leaked a month ago we're still getting something new in the mail. 

33 minutes ago, ethereal said:

god dammit I love that song, let us know how it sounds!

The regular album sounds fantastic, lots of punch in the low end and the highs are nice and sparkly, super crunchy mids. Sounds far more spacious than the digital copy. When I get to the picture disc I’ll let ya know about it.

EDIT; pic disc sounds better than most, it’s mostly low end heavy. The grouper cover is balls heavy

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

2 hours ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

The regular album sounds fantastic, lots of punch in the low end and the highs are nice and sparkly, super crunchy mids. Sounds far more spacious than the digital copy. When I get to the picture disc I’ll let ya know about it.

EDIT; pic disc sounds better than most, it’s mostly low end heavy. The grouper cover is balls heavy

How were the other three bonus tracks?