[PO] Nothing - Dance On the Blacktop

I find the production on Zero Day to be somewhat awkward. It leans rather towards the grittiness of GoE instead of the high production values of ToT. The most quirky thing are probably the vocals, I guess those little "disharmonic" doublings all the time might get very annoying if they do it like this for the whole album. Then again, I trust these guys to absolutely know what they're doing. Will try to get in on that /100 even though it will be a bloodbath, that's for sure.

Alright buddy, maybe scrap that "generic" and put "typical" in there. Not that those bands named are the only ones that use pictures of awkward looking (yet most of the times aesthetic) femmes. In the end it doesn't make sense getting butthurt over a cover - I just don't see this one becoming as iconic as the flag on GoE or the rooftop on ToT.

Relapse updated the product pages. Pressing numbers:

First Press

3800 x Black Standard Gram

2000 x Burning Chrysanthemum (Milky Clear with Orange, Yellow and White Splatter) Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

1000 x Flesh and Metal Merge (Bone White and Silver Merge) Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

500 x Flesh (Bone White) Standard Gram *North America Indie Retailer Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

500 x White Chrysanthemum (White) Standard Gram *UK Indie Retailer Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

500 x Flesh Inside Plastic with Brunette, Lipstick Red and Mascara Splatter (Bone White Inside Clear with Brown, Blood Red and Black Splatter) Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

300 x Backdrop Grey (Grey) Standard Gram *German Indie Retailer Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

200 x Lipstick Red (Blood Red) Standard Gram *Vinyl Me Please Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

150 x Brunette (Brown) Standard Gram *Euro / PIAS Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

100 x Flesh, Brunette and Lipstick Red Merge (Bone White, Brown and Blood Red Tri-Color Merge) Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

100 x Clear (Not available to the public - Friends of band and label only)

Deluxe 2LP (One time pressing)

500 x LP1 - Flesh, Plastic and Metal Striped (Bone White, Clear and Silver Striped) Standard Gram // LP2 - Picture Disc *Relapse.com Exclusive*

6 minutes ago, aellerton said:

Relapse updated the product pages. Pressing numbers:

First Press

3800 x Black Standard Gram

2000 x Burning Chrysanthemum (Milky Clear with Orange, Yellow and White Splatter) Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

1000 x Flesh and Metal Merge (Bone White and Silver Merge) Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

500 x Flesh (Bone White) Standard Gram *North America Indie Retailer Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

500 x White Chrysanthemum (White) Standard Gram *UK Indie Retailer Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

500 x Flesh Inside Plastic with Brunette, Lipstick Red and Mascara Splatter (Bone White Inside Clear with Brown, Blood Red and Black Splatter) Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

300 x Backdrop Grey (Grey) Standard Gram *German Indie Retailer Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

200 x Lipstick Red (Blood Red) Standard Gram *Vinyl Me Please Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

150 x Brunette (Brown) Standard Gram *Euro / PIAS Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

100 x Flesh, Brunette and Lipstick Red Merge (Bone White, Brown and Blood Red Tri-Color Merge) Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

100 x Clear (Not available to the public - Friends of band and label only)

Deluxe 2LP (One time pressing)

500 x LP1 - Flesh, Plastic and Metal Striped (Bone White, Clear and Silver Striped) Standard Gram // LP2 - Picture Disc *Relapse.com Exclusive*

VMP one for me then, to go with my VMP of ToT.