FS/Trade Various Vinyl

Dragyn

All prices are friends & family add 3% if you want to pay goods and service. Add $3 per for shipping

**I am willing to trade for other vinyl as well! We are new to the collection game and do not have a lot**

**********If you think something is overpriced make a reasonable offer. I put prices based on what I can see them selling for***************

Persona 5 Vinyl Soundtrack Deluxe Edition 6xLP feat. the complete Persona 5 soundtrack of 110 songs (Limited Pressing of 1,000) **SEALED** - $900

Alien - Complete Motion Picture Soundtrack 4XLP ARTWORK BY: Tyler Stout - **SEALED** - $100

CHVRCHES - Love Is Dead - Limited edition (300) hand-painted Love Is Dead album vinyl. Together these 300 sleeves form 1 giant mural of the Get Out artwork. Each sleeve is bespoke and signed by the band. - **UNPLAYED** $200

Cheetahmen II 7 inch vinyl - **UNPLAYED** - $70

DATA011: Gunstar Heroes - 2xLP Red and Blue Split Colour Effect (Limited Edition) - **SEALED** - $40

Namco Museum: Arcade Greatest Hits (Pac Man Variant) - **SEALED** - $50

Magnolia - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 3XLP - **SEALED** - $65

DATA010: Galaxy Force II & Thunder Blade - 180g Frosted Clear & Translucent Yellow with White Splatter (Limited Edition) - **UNPLAYED** $25

Katamari Damacy - Original Video Game Soundtrack 2XLP - **SEALED** - $65

The Fifth Element (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Yellow w/ Black Stripe Limited to 500 copies!!! - **UNPLAYED** $75

Contra 3: The Alien Wars - Original Video Game Soundtrack LP - VARIANT: Clear Vinyl w/ Red Splatter (Edition of 500) - **UNPLAYED** - $30

1 hour ago, Dragyn said:

All prices are friends & family add 3% if you want to pay goods and service. Add $3 per for shipping

**I am willing to trade for other vinyl as well! We are new to the collection game and do not have a lot**

**********If you think something is overpriced make a reasonable offer. I put prices based on what I can see them selling for***************

Persona 5 Vinyl Soundtrack Deluxe Edition 6xLP feat. the complete Persona 5 soundtrack of 110 songs (Limited Pressing of 1,000) **SEALED** - $900

Alien - Complete Motion Picture Soundtrack 4XLP ARTWORK BY: Tyler Stout - **SEALED** - $100

CHVRCHES - Love Is Dead - Limited edition (300) hand-painted Love Is Dead album vinyl. Together these 300 sleeves form 1 giant mural of the Get Out artwork. Each sleeve is bespoke and signed by the band. - **UNPLAYED** $200

DATA011: Gunstar Heroes - 2xLP Red and Blue Split Colour Effect (Limited Edition) - **SEALED** - $40

DATA010: Galaxy Force II & Thunder Blade - 180g Frosted Clear & Translucent Yellow with White Splatter (Limited Edition) - **UNPLAYED** $25

The Fifth Element (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Yellow w/ Black Stripe Limited to 500 copies!!! - **UNPLAYED** $75

Contra 3: The Alien Wars - Original Video Game Soundtrack LP - VARIANT: Clear Vinyl w/ Red Splatter (Edition of 500) - **UNPLAYED** - $30

That's a whole lot of sealed/never played stuff there, friendo.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Dragyn said:

giphy.gif