PO: Coheed and Cambria — Vaxis – Act I: The Unheavenly Creatures (Oct 5)

Personally, I'm excited. I never skip these sets, they usually end up being something special. That NECA mask is cool, and I'm kind of hoping this means we may get more collectibles based in the lore of The Amory Wars. 

15 track, 78 minutes. This album is going to be a beast. That's an entire track longer than Good Apollo V1. 

2 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Personally, I'm excited. I never skip these sets, they usually end up being something special. That NECA mask is cool, and I'm kind of hoping this means we may get more collectibles based in the lore of The Amory Wars. 

15 track, 78 minutes. This album is going to be a beast. That's an entire track longer than Good Apollo V1. 

Yep.

All of it.

Ready for another new single too.

Hopping in this thread to see if anyone is interested in some of the original Amory Wars comics at a fair price.  Would like to see them go to a Coheed enthusiast if possible.  I think it's the very first 2 Bag Online Adventures – with the lackluster art – and then the first set of 5 or so when they started to get more serious about the comic approach.  That first set was compiled into a graphic novel with a thicker cover, too, and I have that for grabs.  Will photograph anything anyone is interested in.  Just hit me up with a PM.  Thank you.

23 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Hopping in this thread to see if anyone is interested in some of the original Amory Wars comics at a fair price.  Would like to see them go to a Coheed enthusiast if possible.  I think it's the very first 2 Bag Online Adventures – with the lackluster art – and then the first set of 5 or so when they started to get more serious about the comic approach.  That first set was compiled into a graphic novel with a thicker cover, too, and I have that for grabs.  Will photograph anything anyone is interested in.  Just hit me up with a PM.  Thank you.

I'll take the Bag. On. Line. ones from you. PM the price.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kannibal said:

I took the liberty of trying to identify what this test pressing was sitting on, as there is clearly a turntable spindle, and the record is spinning. It doesn’t look good...

In other news, I’m looking forward to getting a copy of the LP.

Can't say for certain, but I know the boys are between Florida and Georgia at the moment. Claudio owns a Numark and a Crosley Cruiser, that I've seen. I don't think they take it as seriously as we do. I know Travis ha(s/d) a pretty large vinyl collection, but not sure about equipment.

20 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Can't say for certain, but I know the boys are between Florida and Georgia at the moment. Claudio owns a Numark and a Crosley Cruiser, that I've seen. I don't think they take it as seriously as we do. I know Travis ha(s/d) a pretty large vinyl collection, but not sure about equipment.

Yeah, it looks like a Crosley Cruiser.