WTB: Star Fucking Hipsters, AFI, Halloween III

kylet

Sold a rare record on discogs I didn't care about. Looking to pass that money along to get some of my wants! It's all over the place, but this is some stuff I've been looking to get my hands on. PM me if you're looking to sell. Thanks.

Star Fucking Hipsters - Until We're Dead - Red
Leftover Crack - Constructs of the State - Red w/ Black Splatter
Halloween III Season of the Witch Soundtrack - Original 80's press, already have the Death Waltz repress
Smoke of Fire - This Sinking Ship - Blue
State Lines - Hoffman Manor - Black or Sand
AFI - Decemberunderground LP

Some more readily available stuff I'd be interested in as well for cheap
Taylor Swift - Red
Deathgasm Soundtrack
Prince Daddy & the Hyena - I Thought You Didn't Even Like Leaving LP
Prince Daddy & the Hyena - Adult Summers 7"
Guns N' Roses - Appetite for Destruction

Edited by kylet

7 hours ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

Not sure if the Terror Vision soundtrack releases get your blood flowing or not, but I have a couple for sale in my Discogs shop including a test pressing. PM me if you're interested in a deal. I'd do tradesies too.

I haven't seen Terror Vision, so I'm going to have to pass for now. Worth checking out?

On 6/1/2018 at 5:17 PM, kylet said:

I haven't seen Terror Vision, so I'm going to have to pass for now. Worth checking out?

It's the horror score sister label of Graveface and if you know Ryan's reputation, the dude is a nut for details and quality. The packaging and presentation is always top notch and he goes through hours and hours and hours of mastering, working with the composer and sourcing from the original tapes. If you're into that sort of music, I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better label when it comes to the attention to detail and work put into it. Unlike Deathwaltz, Mondo, etc you likely won't find them releasing major motion picture scores, but that doesn't mean you won't find artists that have also contributed to major films. I subscribed because I'm a Graveface nut, but I realized that I likely won't listen to them because it's not my niche. I'd recommend visiting their bandcamp and site and checking it out. They have subscription offers where you get unique pressings, first dibs at random stuff and packages and I think each subscription is guaranteed one test pressing. I hope you check it out and enjoy it and if you ever feel like it, hit up my discogs store to pick up some OOP titles.

• 2 weeks later...