El Ten Eleven - Banker's Hill (Out August 10th)

New LP on Topshelf Records.  Limited /250 sold out before the mailing list blast came out, but it's still available in bundles.

http://www.topshelfrecords.com/roster/el-ten-eleven/products

New single is out:

https://fakerecordlabel.bandcamp.com/album/bankers-hill

Edited by highfives

1 hour ago, highfives said:

New LP on Topshelf Records.  Limited /250 sold out before the mailing list blast came out, but it's still available in bundles.

http://www.topshelfrecords.com/roster/el-ten-eleven/products

New single is out:

https://fakerecordlabel.bandcamp.com/album/bankers-hill

The yellow / splatter looks like it’s /150 and only available in bundles.  I don’t believe it was ever sold individually.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

The yellow / splatter looks like it’s /150 and only available in bundles.  I don’t believe it was ever sold individually.

It was.  It is still available in the single LP drop down.  The email blast also said it was out of 250.

edit:  looks like they updated the verbiage to indicate it is only in the bundles now.  Here’s the blast verbiage:

You can also pre-order Banker's Hill now as LP, CD, & bundled with some special items. The first 250 vinyl pre-orders will be on yellow wax, with white splatter.

Edited by highfives

Damn.  Well good on them for selling that much of a variant so quick.  Most Topshelf bands have rare variants that stick around for a while – Toe is the main exception to that rule, I think.

Anyone know if there are any coupons floating around these days?  “VC” is still active but now applies $0.00 as a discount.

10 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Damn.  Well good on them for selling that much of a variant so quick.  Most Topshelf bands have rare variants that stick around for a while – Toe is the main exception to that rule, I think.

Anyone know if there are any coupons floating around these days?  “VC” is still active but now applies $0.00 as a discount.

I was wrong. Band confirmed it’s only in the bundles.  Not sure why it said 250 if Topshelf is saying 150?

2 minutes ago, highfives said:

I was wrong. Band confirmed it’s only in the bundles.  Not sure why it said 250 if Topshelf is saying 150?

Topshelf has a vinyl subscription, so I guess that the other 100 copies go to subscribers.

Edited by mesi
Damn, saw too late that the sub option was already mentioned.

On 6/1/2018 at 8:45 PM, Derek™ said:

Oh no, that was supposed to be good forever! If I could share my sub code it’d  be all you, D.

Edited by dantheriver

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Mattallurgist said:

Yes! I've always liked their records but never loved them. They sound properly big this time, and I'm all in for it. Maybe it's the studio recording?

I was listening to this one in the car and was kind of shocked at how much low end it has.  Like sub-bass low end and my car has shitty factory speakers.  It definitely has a more well rounded, thick sound compared to their previous records.

• 2 months later...

I feel Transitions was ultimate ETE, and was lucky to see them live on my doorstep when they toured that album. And that Unusable Love EP was outstanding. I'll grab this now, but I didn't get on with this album but I hope maybe a few more dedicated listen will turn me.  Be interested to hear how people feel about this record now months after. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...