PO NOW: The Maine - Less Noise: A Collection Of Songs By A Band Called The Maine

New album means new thread!

THE MAINE ANNOUNCE NEW FULL-LENGTH ACOUSTIC ALBUM LESS NOISE: A COLLECTION OF SONGS BY A BAND CALLED THE MAINE

OUT JUNE 22nd

39b0b428-b5e0-4834-bd91-d66814376a9d.jpg

Our songs start out as delicate and naked, hiding behind nothing but an acoustic guitar. What you usually hear on your side of the speakers is an evolved, more noisy version of those same beginnings. Because we can and because we want to at 8123 studios, we decided to hand pick two songs from each of our full length albums and peel back some volume to deliver you songs you've heard, just with less noise. We hope you enjoy however which way you do!
-The Maine

- 180 Gram Americana Vinyl limited to 1,000 copies

https://shop.81twentythree.com/collections/themaine/products/less-noise-americana-vinyl

- 180 Gram Sea Glass Vinyl Limited to 500 copies 

https://shop.81twentythree.com/collections/themaine/products/less-noise-sea-glass-vinyl

Less Noise: A collection of songs from a band called The Maine 

1. Into Your Arms

2. We’ll All Be   

3. Don’t Stop Now   

4. Saving Grace     

5. Some Days 

6. Thinking Of You   

7.  Blood Red   

8. Forever Halloween     

9. Am I Pretty?   

10. Diet Soda Society   

11. Bad Behavior     

12. How Do You Feel?

Edited by thedillon

9 hours ago, beardacus said:

I’m pretty stoked about this. I’ve really come to love this band over the years. Their earlier stuff wasn’t really my taste, but since Forever Halloween, I’ve been hooked. Still regret passing up FH on vinyl in their web store years ago. 

I lucked out and ordered a copy of FH from some random store in Australia like a year ago. I was skeptical at first but then it showed up at my front door! $70 shipped! couldnt complain.

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, stl_ben said:

Anyone remember the expected ship date on this preorder?  The site was wiped and no mention of it that I can quickly find.

Did you order a copy of the Americana variant? I remember getting an email saying the shipping for that variant is delayed since it was the wrong color or something like that I believe

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...