Duster | Official reissues | Numero Group

According to Duster's Instagram profile, "Stratosphere" / "Contemporary Movement" / "1975" will get proper reissues courtesy of the fine guys at Numero Group (eventually). Let's keep our fingers crossed that this won't take too long. As soon as you come across any additional information, please use this thread to add information. This is really awesome imho and I hope they get a proper box set treat such as Codeine, Bedhead, Unwound....

2 hours ago, Karpatenhunde77 said:

According to Duster's Instagram profile, "Stratosphere" / "Contemporary Movement" / "1975" will get proper reissues courtesy of the fine guys at Numero Group (eventually)

where did you hear that each one of these were getting reissued? i didn’t see any specifics other than “eventually”. excited regardless, time to unload my OGs

Edited by matthewfrank

I’ve had these on my Discogs wantlist for years.  They seem to show up weekly, sometimes daily, with zero fluctuation in pricing – always in the triple digits, without fail.  Can’t wait to finally get them at face value.

7 hours ago, Karpatenhunde77 said:

I hope they get a proper box set treat such as Codeine, Bedhead, Unwound....

This for sure.

These will be a blind purchase for me no doubt. I've learned to implicitly trust Numero when it comes to their 200 line. 

I knew nothing of Bedhead, Unwound, Blonde Redhead,  Codeine, Crimpshrine, or Super Static Fever before being exposed to them via being exposed to Numero from here (I only knew Husker Du). And it turns out, all were top shelf. I expect this to be no different. 

• 3 months later...
On 6/2/2018 at 11:35 AM, Derek™ said:

I’ve had these on my Discogs wantlist for years.  They seem to show up weekly, sometimes daily, with zero fluctuation in pricing – always in the triple digits, without fail.  Can’t wait to finally get them at face value.

This for sure.

It blows my mind every time I see the Discogs prices for these. Ridiculous. 

• 3 months later...

"Capsule Losing Contact is housed in a rusted slipcase with all four albums secured in heavy weight tip-on jackets."

does this suggest they're reissuing them as the three original, individual albums (with OG artwork, which is v important to me at least...) & one new album collecting demos etc and putting it in a nice slipcase? 
wish they had a few mockups at least, or an option to buy albums individually....

40 minutes ago, copelandkid said:

"Capsule Losing Contact is housed in a rusted slipcase with all four albums secured in heavy weight tip-on jackets."

does this suggest they're reissuing them as the three original, individual albums (with OG artwork, which is v important to me at least...) & one new album collecting demos etc and putting it in a nice slipcase? 
wish they had a few mockups at least, or an option to buy albums individually....

Yep. It will be along the lines of the Codeine/Bedhead boxes I assume and you can check out pictures of those to get an idea.