Duster | Official reissues | Numero Group

1 hour ago, daniele said:

60$ is a great price but i can't pay the 70$ for the shipping to Europe and the italian customer taxes.....So, i will go for a black versione when they will arrive to euro distros...

looks like there's gonna be individual albums available in the UK (maybe also EU generally): 

7 minutes ago, copelandkid said:

looks like there's gonna be individual albums available in the UK (maybe also EU generally): 

That doesnt imply stand alone copies of the albums

The standar, aka non colored, is availabe through all retail channels so you should buy that from your local record store or local web presence than direct from numero if you dont want to pay their shipping

6 minutes ago, copelandkid said:

thanks!! and enjoy the show, saw em at the first reunion date in NYC and it was rly quite special :)

Thanks! First hearing this band when I was a teenager was one of those game changing experiences and I will never forget where I was/what I was doing when I first turned Stratosphere on. The first three years of me playing guitar was just trying to rip these guys off. They mean a hell of a lot to me and seeing them in all their glory is going to be a really wonderful experience. 

13 minutes ago, bluethumb said:

Psyched for this release–I paid the extra for colored because one cannot help oneself. The price is quite reasonable for 4LPs, and considering the size/weight of all the jackets, inserts, a book, and apparently a slipcase, sub-$5 media mail is unreal. +1 for Numero

they were listing media mail at $6.74 when i ordered, but looks like they brought it down two dollars in the interim. weird. not gonna bug em about it but weird.

44 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Yeah, I second that impressive shipping rate.  Numero has always been among the most fairly priced.

Did I miss the info, or does anyone have a lead on what the colored variants may be?  Couldn’t really care less, either way, but I’m curious.

I misread the page as I ordered and thought I read gold for some reason. Glad I was wrong though.

I saw a listing of the tracks and am so glad Echo Bravo is on the Stratosphere LP. It was missing on the original and I was really bummed when I found out the first time I listened to it. 

19 minutes ago, Bronchitis said:

I misread the page as I ordered and thought I read gold for some reason. Glad I was wrong though.

I saw a listing of the tracks and am so glad Echo Bravo is on the Stratosphere LP. It was missing on the original and I was really bummed when I found out the first time I listened to it. 

where might one peep the tracklist for the boxset?

as far as colorways go, Numero called it a "moon dust edition" on twitter. No way to know whether that is a hint about colorway or just a tongue-in-cheek continuation of the whole space theme from the rollout. i'm personally hoping for complementary solid colors. green for Stratosphere, blue for Contemporary Movements, maybe something eye-catching like red to complement 1975, and idk yellow for the 4th LP. would be a fun concept.

1 minute ago, raanmaarz said:

Wait how do you know if you got the colored variant? Did they have a separate option when it first went up? Sorry if dumb question, I just never order anything directly from numero

They had a separate item to put in your cart, $5 more expensive than standard. Their twitter also confirmed they're sold out. Apologies, friend.

As you can imagine, I was hyperventilating when I read this yesterday. As I was travelling in train I added the box blindly. I wasn't really aware that there is a colored variant...but I scored it. Tbh, I am not a huge fan of colored vinyl LPs and will go for black. I am open for a decent trade. PM me

Duster.

Yeah!