Duster | Official reissues | Numero Group

7 minutes ago, wellnow said:

The option to buy the color vinyl seems to have disappeared.

Kind of weird that it completely fell off and didn't just grey out like the bundle did when it became unavailable.  Honestly, those /500 lasted way longer than I imagined.  I know they're an obscure act but Hier Kommt was a consistent triple-digit sale on Discogs.

Super weird that Stratosphere is pretty much gone, and my distro still have a whole box of Orange Contemporary Movement. I mean I probably prefer the first, but the second album is more consistent. Bummer I missed the box but happy to have grabbed the colored single LPs when I did.  Do I need this I only kind of liked Calm and have never heard this project

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Pretty accurate to the mockup eh?  It's amusing to me that both Valium and Coil have "moon"-themed releases with the same variant, more or less.  When it works, it works.  Is that your copy?  Eager to hear how the press quality is, and really hoping for the best.

It is my copy, just opened it and will throw it on after my current spin. 

34 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Pretty accurate to the mockup eh?  It's amusing to me that both Valium and Coil have "moon"-themed releases with the same variant, more or less.  When it works, it works.  Is that your copy?  Eager to hear how the press quality is, and really hoping for the best.

Got my copy yesterday, it sounds great considering the source material for some of these recordings. Really barebones packaging tho (no insert or booklet).

Yeah, I thought the packaging was going to be pretty respectable given the price tag and care going into the compilation, and considering that the reissue was finally available to stream under a brand new title.  Just seemed like a big deal.  I guess it beats $100+ for an OG copy, which also seemed to have pretty minimal packaging too.

19 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Yeah, I thought the packaging was going to be pretty respectable given the price tag and care going into the compilation, and considering that the reissue was finally available to stream under a brand new title.  Just seemed like a big deal.  I guess it beats $100+ for an OG copy, which also seemed to have pretty minimal packaging too.

not to mention you are getting double the amount of music than you get on the OG, since that was just one album.

20 minutes ago, jrodan said:

not to mention you are getting double the amount of music than you get on the OG, since that was just one album.

Yeah, true.  I don't want to discredit anyone's disappointment with the lack of bonuses if that's how they feel... but for me, it's gonna' take a lot more to quell my hype on finally owning this one.  Never could talk myself into dropping the money on an OG press.

14 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Yeah, true.  I don't want to discredit anyone's disappointment with the lack of bonuses if that's how they feel... but for me, it's gonna' take a lot more to quell my hype on finally owning this one.  Never could talk myself into dropping the money on an OG press.

Same, and also with the quality of the jackets numero make - that does it for me really. A really nice jacket, and great vinyl goes a long way even if there aren't extras :)

20 hours ago, Derek™ said:

20 hours ago, swallowtales said:

Same, and also with the quality of the jackets numero make - that does it for me really. A really nice jacket, and great vinyl goes a long way even if there aren't extras :)

Yeah, I'm certainly always excited about a nice tip-on--I'm just also into Numero's knack for detailed histories. Thought this would make a cool story!