Duster | Official reissues | Numero Group

• 2 weeks later...

20 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Godamn. Hate when Numero does cool shit like this.

Same.  Good problem to have.  I lucked out with the boxset a few years back and I'm really trying to talk myself out of Duster variants...

7 minutes ago, ethereal said:

not typically a fan of tri colors but this matches perfectly wtf 

Yeah this looks great.  I know the photo has a bit of a filter going on and it looks like the green and yellow may be just a shade lighter than the art, but a damn good match.  Anyone who doesn't own this should 100% hop on this variant.

1 minute ago, MyEnemy said:

Yeah , I had to hold myself back from the cream and oranger from last year. 

Same here.  Contemporary Movement got a colored variant too, didn't it?  It worked out that I didn't order either, especially if Numero is going to keep cranking out appealing colorways.  It's easier to say no or stop while I'm ahead if I don't start down that path.

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

Same here.  Contemporary Movement got a colored variant too, didn't it?  It worked out that I didn't order either, especially if Numero is going to keep cranking out appealing colorways.  It's easier to say no or stop while I'm ahead if I don't start down that path.

Yeah, Stratosphere was cream and Contemporary was orange.

I feel ya. Even though I already had it, I really wanted the 2018 Savage Young Du multi color repress. But couldn't, I knew it was going to be too much of a pain the ass to sell mine and blah. 

1 hour ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

Does Numero include download codes in their releases?  

Not recently. Thought they abandoned download codes after disclosing that only like 10% are actually redeemed?

If you buy it from bandcamp or directly from Numero you should be able to get downloads.

3 minutes ago, KaitouG said:

Not recently. Thought they abandoned download codes after disclosing that only like 10% are actually redeemed?

If you buy it from bandcamp or directly from Numero you should be able to get downloads.

Cool.  I just picked up that Duster tri-color and the Blonde Redhead that I had been sleeping on.  

8 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Yeah this looks great.  I know the photo has a bit of a filter going on and it looks like the green and yellow may be just a shade lighter than the art, but a damn good match.  Anyone who doesn't own this should 100% hop on this variant.

Did just that.  Still kicking myself for missing the box set.   $60 compared to $25 for one LP.  But I needed this album

Got my Valium Aggelein colour copy, was so excited to listen to it, but got to Side B and there are a few scratched, which while difficult to see in the colour, make noise through approx 50% of the side on almost every rotation. So gutted, as I'm sure I won't be able to get my hands on another of the colour copies.

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

Do you think Numero will do another press of Capsule Losing Contact since it sold so well?  Still bummed about missing out on that

I still remember the numero website announcing that the set had sold out and was ‘gone forever’. Discogs resale went brrrr after that. 

Also, with this existing the Codeine set they did a couple years ago is no longer the greatest box set ever. 

10 minutes ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

I still remember the numero website announcing that the set had sold out and was ‘gone forever’. Discogs resale went brrrr after that. 

Also, with this existing the Codeine set they did a couple years ago is no longer the greatest box set ever. 

Yeah I noticed those Discogs prices.  Welp, if they repress Contemporary Movement in a variant that’s half as cool as the new Stratosphere variant, I’ll be good with just those two

• 6 months later...

If you didn’t cop the box, there should still be zero reason why anyone is missing these records from their collection, regardless of variant.  Good on Numero for keeping them in print even if they’re falling back on their stance of colored represses.

2 minutes ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

Easy buy.   This is making the FOMO on missing out on the box set easier 

The fear of missing out on missing out on the box?

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

If you didn’t cop the box, there should still be zero reason why anyone is missing these records from their collection, regardless of variant.  Good on Numero for keeping them in print even if they’re falling back on their stance of colored represses.

The fear of missing out on missing out on the box?

Lol.  Yes.  I’m just going to run with that.