Karpatenhunde77

Duster | Official reissues | Numero Group

20 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Godamn. Hate when Numero does cool shit like this.

Same.  Good problem to have.  I lucked out with the boxset a few years back and I'm really trying to talk myself out of Duster variants...

7 minutes ago, ethereal said:

not typically a fan of tri colors but this matches perfectly wtf 

Yeah this looks great.  I know the photo has a bit of a filter going on and it looks like the green and yellow may be just a shade lighter than the art, but a damn good match.  Anyone who doesn't own this should 100% hop on this variant.

1 minute ago, MyEnemy said:

Yeah , I had to hold myself back from the cream and oranger from last year. 

Same here.  Contemporary Movement got a colored variant too, didn't it?  It worked out that I didn't order either, especially if Numero is going to keep cranking out appealing colorways.  It's easier to say no or stop while I'm ahead if I don't start down that path.

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

Same here.  Contemporary Movement got a colored variant too, didn't it?  It worked out that I didn't order either, especially if Numero is going to keep cranking out appealing colorways.  It's easier to say no or stop while I'm ahead if I don't start down that path.

Yeah, Stratosphere was cream and Contemporary was orange.

I feel ya. Even though I already had it, I really wanted the 2018 Savage Young Du multi color repress. But couldn't, I knew it was going to be too much of a pain the ass to sell mine and blah. 

3 minutes ago, KaitouG said:

Not recently. Thought they abandoned download codes after disclosing that only like 10% are actually redeemed?

If you buy it from bandcamp or directly from Numero you should be able to get downloads.

Cool.  I just picked up that Duster tri-color and the Blonde Redhead that I had been sleeping on.  

8 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Yeah this looks great.  I know the photo has a bit of a filter going on and it looks like the green and yellow may be just a shade lighter than the art, but a damn good match.  Anyone who doesn't own this should 100% hop on this variant.

Did just that.  Still kicking myself for missing the box set.   $60 compared to $25 for one LP.  But I needed this album

Got my Valium Aggelein colour copy, was so excited to listen to it, but got to Side B and there are a few scratched, which while difficult to see in the colour, make noise through approx 50% of the side on almost every rotation. So gutted, as I'm sure I won't be able to get my hands on another of the colour copies.