PO: Trevor Powers (fka Youth Lagoon) - Mulberry Violence

Trevor Powers (fka Youth Lagoon) has announced a new album, Mulberry Violence, out August 17 via his label Baby Halo. Listen to the first singles "Ache" and "Plaster Saint":

Deluxe red:

https://trevorpowers.bandcamp.com (cheaper shipping)

https://trevorpowers.store-08.com/mulberry-violence/

Indie white:

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/27425106

• 2 months later...

16 hours ago, erasedtapes said:

Got my deluxe edition red in today (very early, which was a nice surprise), and it looks great. Vinyl is a great shade of red, and the lyric booklet is a trip. Although I'm pretty sure it didn't come with the lithographs, unless those are somehow part of the booklet. Did anyone else get theirs?

Does the dlc code work and pics?

5 hours ago, erasedtapes said:

Actually didn't come with a code. I can send pics when I get home but all I got was the record itself and the lyric booklet, so I'm assuming there's more.

That's so weird.  I am guessing since you got the bandcamp exclusive that it just comes with the DLC when the album is released?  But bandcamp said you were supposed to get lithos so I would contact them.

I saw a zoomed in pic of the album's back on instagram and it seems a red foil cover?  Would need to see the whole thing to confirm.

2 hours ago, idioteque... said:

That's so weird.  I am guessing since you got the bandcamp exclusive that it just comes with the DLC when the album is released?  But bandcamp said you were supposed to get lithos so I would contact them.

I saw a zoomed in pic of the album's back on instagram and it seems a red foil cover?  Would need to see the whole thing to confirm.

I did indeed buy it off Bandcamp. I'll likely use the contact form there and see what's up. The shipping from Trevor's site was ridiculous compared to the BC price.

And yeah, the cover is red foil. It looks really nice, and the quality of the whole product is top notch so far. I'll take a quick shot with everything I got.

11 minutes ago, erasedtapes said:

Alright, here's a shot of everything I received (sans the sleeve haha). You can sort of see the red foil, though it's pretty subtle. Looks much better up close.

Thanks for that!Though it seems the cover is still the white cover? Is the back red foil and I'm guessing that's the inner sleeve that's red foil too?

56 minutes ago, idioteque... said:

Thanks for that!Though it seems the cover is still the white cover? Is the back red foil and I'm guessing that's the inner sleeve that's red foil too?

Back is the same as the front, so it's not completely red foil, just the logo inlay. The lyric booklet is glossy and magazine-style, which I didn't expect (but it's quite nice).

On 8/11/2018 at 11:11 PM, erasedtapes said:

Back is the same as the front, so it's not completely red foil, just the logo inlay. The lyric booklet is glossy and magazine-style, which I didn't expect (but it's quite nice).

I see i guess ill have to see it in person.  Hoping the vmp edition lasts till sept (hoping they do a good record next month)