PO NOW.. AGAIN: PLINI - Trilogy Vinyl Box Set

Hello VC,

This just went up for sale about 15m ago, and the whole website crashed and it was taken down. But it should be back soon.

--This is back up for sale as of 6/5/2018--

Box Set is  x/1000  (First 500 Signed and Numbered):

- Full Color Lift Off Lid Box Set, Black Flood on Inside, Anti-Scratch Matte Lamination, UV Spot Gloss Moon on Box Lid, Belted w/ 2" Moon Obi Strip
- 3x 12" Single Sided 180g records
- Clear Records w/ two-tone splatter (3 different variations)
- 3x Full Colour, High Gloss Jackets
- Black Gloss Inner Sleeves
- 2 x 3' Crescent Moon Flag
- Custom Enamel Moon Pin
- Download Card

http://www.sheethappenspublishing.com/product-711/plini-trilogy-limited-edition-vinyl-boxset

1KuUttc.jpg

8devyyu.jpg

Edited by V3XED

New member here. For some reason, before I registered an account, I could see all the posts in this thread but couldn't reply. Now that I've registered, I can only see the opening post and nothing else. The good news is, I can reply!:)

The last post seemed to suggest that these were sold out. From what I can see there are still Trilogy box sets available. The earlier released Handmade Cities LP is sold out though.

5 hours ago, hieronymus said:

New member here. For some reason, before I registered an account, I could see all the posts in this thread but couldn't reply. Now that I've registered, I can only see the opening post and nothing else. The good news is, I can reply!:)

The last post seemed to suggest that these were sold out. From what I can see there are still Trilogy box sets available. The earlier released Handmade Cities LP is sold out though.

It was completely down for a while. Now that it is back up, the line about autographed/numbered copies is now gone, suggesting the first 500 or more have sold.