PO: Dashboard Confessional Reissues

3 hours ago, dantheriver said:

Yea nobody sees “dashboard reissues” and builds anticipation for Alter the Ending and A Mark... the thread title should really be updated.

There are two types of dashboard fans: then and now. I'm sure we're in the "then" group. That being said, I'd buy the ffffffffffffffuck outa swiss army and places!

2 hours ago, crossedoutname said:

I drank the dashboard kool-aid back then too and as much as I loved those albums back then they just haven’t held up for me as much as the get up kids or hot rod circuit have 

Never got in to HRC (I know, I know boo hiss), TGUK, saves the day, julianna theory, and dashboard we're my sitting at home alone thinking about a girl jams in hs lol I still fuxxxx with circa 99-04 tguk, std, and dc but anything post 04 I just can't get into. Any thoughts on the new tguk ep? I kept reading that it harkens back to the 4mm and stwha sounds but I don't hear it at all, it just sounds like tguk, older. 

23 minutes ago, thomasj182 said:

Never got in to HRC (I know, I know boo hiss), TGUK, saves the day, julianna theory, and dashboard we're my sitting at home alone thinking about a girl jams in hs lol I still fuxxxx with circa 99-04 tguk, std, and dc but anything post 04 I just can't get into. Any thoughts on the new tguk ep? I kept reading that it harkens back to the 4mm and stwha sounds but I don't hear it at all, it just sounds like tguk, older. 

I don't hear the 4MM thing either. It's a fine EP, I'm not super into it though. They lost me when guilt show came out, but everything prior is pure gold. 

8 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I don't hear the 4MM thing either. It's a fine EP, I'm not super into it though. They lost me when guilt show came out, but everything prior is pure gold. 

They lost me at On A Wire I was balls deep into TGUK even though Eudora but for whatever reason i couldn't get into OAW and just kinda lost interest. OAW isn't bad it just never clicked with me. However being older now I feel like I fell out of touch with most of the bands I grew up listening to at some point. Which is probably why I'd buy the shit out of swiss and places hahaha DC lost me on A Mark. The eps he put out drowning and summer, i believe were awesome! I'd even buy those on a 10 or 7.