PO Soon: The Dirty Nil - Master Volume - Out Sept 14th

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, trolley said:

Crap, missed the /100. Guess I'll hold off until they play here and buy a copy directly from them.

the /100 is a store exclusive. the remaining copies will be available when the store opens in the coming months

15 minutes ago, nickj said:

Missed the /100, too. There's a $40 2 LP set with a 12" of demos, but not sure I can stomach the ~$60 total with shipping.

Caught them a few weeks ago and heard 5-6 new songs. They all sound great.

the album is amazing! also, that $60 is CAD so thats only like $45 USD. plus the packaging is amazing...

die-cut gatefold, foil inner sleeve, screen printed vinyl, etc, etc

On 7/11/2018 at 11:36 PM, versusexcalibur said:

"Bathed in Light" and "Pain of Infinity" are great, can't wait to hear the rest.

They haven't even released their best song yet IMO. Always High has been stuck in my head for the past month. Check it out at the 8:28 mark.

On 7/13/2018 at 12:04 PM, justindinealone said:

the /100 is a store exclusive. the remaining copies will be available when the store opens in the coming months

the album is amazing! also, that $60 is CAD so thats only like $45 USD. plus the packaging is amazing...

die-cut gatefold, foil inner sleeve, screen printed vinyl, etc, etc

Does the 2xLP include a download code too?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

They had the /100 exclusive and another regular-looking pressing (without the obi) available at their physical store during Black Friday weekend. Seemed like they had plenty, I picked one up. They even had a limited 8-track cartridge and flexi-disc available.

Surprised these haven't shipped yet.

Part of my order was the 2xLP version so it looks like that might have been holding things up. 

I e-mailed the label and they replied and said they just got the stock in and are processing the orders. So it's all good. I was just afraid it came out months ago and I totally missed out...like it sounds like "thepunkguy" may have...

29 minutes ago, chiefwahoo said:

Part of my order was the 2xLP version so it looks like that might have been holding things up. 

I e-mailed the label and they replied and said they just got the stock in and are processing the orders. So it's all good. I was just afraid it came out months ago and I totally missed out...like it sounds like "thepunkguy" may have...

actually I ordered one of each too and the 45's.  so it looks like both of us are in the same boat.

good to know.  thanks.