PO Soon: The Dirty Nil - Master Volume - Out Sept 14th

we just got a portion of the deluxe vinyl in yesterday, those are shipping out today so if your order contained that it definitely was delayed.

if you didn't order  the deluxe there's absolutely no reason your order shouldn't have shipped / arrived and please email the store to inquire!

as for the /100 "swirl" the plant fucked up the colour and we didn't catch it until after a small handful of them went out. i believe the store reached out about the mistake, but i could be wrong.. as for the mistake - the plant sent us solid silver instead of the silver / black swirl. we have the corrected colour now and if you own a solid silver one you have something just as rare.. i believe those may be used as a future tour exclusive /100 so you dont have to stress hunting one of those down.

36 minutes ago, justindinealone said:

we just got a portion of the deluxe vinyl in yesterday, those are shipping out today so if your order contained that it definitely was delayed.

if you didn't order  the deluxe there's absolutely no reason your order shouldn't have shipped / arrived and please email the store to inquire!

as for the /100 "swirl" the plant fucked up the colour and we didn't catch it until after a small handful of them went out. i believe the store reached out about the mistake, but i could be wrong.. as for the mistake - the plant sent us solid silver instead of the silver / black swirl. we have the corrected colour now and if you own a solid silver one you have something just as rare.. i believe those may be used as a future tour exclusive /100 so you dont have to stress hunting one of those down.

super helpful justin thanks