PO NOW: Kanye West - Ye

6 minutes ago, Reshiram454 said:

It's really interesting to see how many people love this album though, like on social media and youtube, so many people are praising it, maybe I just don't get it.

Kids See Ghost is good though, so that's nice.

Those people were already gonna like it before they heard it. You can see here that there were people that already knew they'd like it. 

1 minute ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Those people were already gonna like it before they heard it. You can see here that there were people that already knew they'd like it. 

To be fair, I usually hate Kanye. Yeezus, Late Registration, and College Dropout are the only albums I like, but I liked Ye. No accounting for taste, I guess, but imho it's a 6/10, not bad.

2 minutes ago, Squard said:

To be fair, I usually hate Kanye. Yeezus, Late Registration, and College Dropout are the only albums I like, but I liked Ye. No accounting for taste, I guess, but imho it's a 6/10, not bad.

That's extremely fair. I got the impression he was talking about the album really getting praised rather than just thinking it's good or whatever. I just listened to Kids See Ghosts and think it's a much better effort.

4 hours ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

That's extremely fair. I got the impression he was talking about the album really getting praised rather than just thinking it's good or whatever. I just listened to Kids See Ghosts and think it's a much better effort.

Yeah, I'm talking about the praise. I'm an extremely big Kanye album, but Pablo was a mess so I was skeptical with ye. I don't know why he thinks he can make an album in a month that's gonna stand up to any of his other work. Ye is about a 6/10 for me. Even Pablo (the final version) is an 8/10 for me, and I thought that was his worst project.

Edited by Reshiram454

14 minutes ago, Multiverse said:

Liked this significantly more than TLOP and a bit more than Yeezus, ordered immediately

also that price was really great

I'd say the price was fair, but not necessarily great. It's 7 relatively short songs that are decent, but not phenomenal. 

I wouldn't argue it any further than saying that though.

33 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I'd say the price was fair, but not necessarily great. It's 7 relatively short songs that are decent, but not phenomenal. 

I wouldn't argue it any further than saying that though.

Totally fair, I'm probably giving it too much praise because I feel like I often overpay for single LPs, I think I just did with the new Death Grips 

also, the Yeezus bootleg I copped was cheaper "new"