PO NOW: Kanye West - Ye

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Theirs*

I think it's mostly that people don't like his personality more than they disagree with his taste.

I don't think I've ever watched one of his reviews and I can tell by the preview photos I've seen that I'll find him insufferable. Just looks like ever star-fucking hipster I've ever seen to the 10th degree.

*every

:lol: Jk jk jk

Had to do it given your doing the same within the same comment 

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

*you’re

Pretty sure either is correct. Checked several grammar checking sites (lol). But for real. Is “your” not correct in that instance? Example:

”Maybe you should start the presentation over. Given your bad timing and all.” 

Not “Given you are bad timing and all.” 

Right??? RIGHT?!!? 

2 hours ago, ethanpricington said:

Pretty sure either is correct. Checked several grammar checking sites (lol). But for real. Is “your” not correct in that instance? Example:

”Maybe you should start the presentation over. Given your bad timing and all.” 

Not “Given you are bad timing and all.” 

Right??? RIGHT?!!? 

I only made the post because we were on the brink of Grammar Inception, as it was eloquently put.  I couldn’t resist.

But technically speaking,  I read your post as –

”Had to do it given you are doing the same within the same comment”

If both are valid, my brain processes that way, way before “doing the same within the same comment” would be considered something you could possess.

14 hours ago, Derek™ said:

I only made the post because we were on the brink of Grammar Inception, as it was eloquently put.  I couldn’t resist.

But technically speaking,  I read your post as –

”Had to do it given you are doing the same within the same comment”

If both are valid, my brain processes that way, way before “doing the same within the same comment” would be considered something you could possess.

Makes sense. Honestly my reply was meant less defensively and more out of ignorance. I would like to know if that is grammatically correct or not. It’s killing me, killlllllinnngg meeeeee

20 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Theirs*

I think it's mostly that people don't like his personality more than they disagree with his taste.

I don't think I've ever watched one of his reviews and I can tell by the preview photos I've seen that I'll find him insufferable. Just looks like ever star-fucking hipster I've ever seen to the 10th degree.

Yeah, this is my thought.  I understand that taste is subjective and don't need a music critic to like the music I like to continue enjoying it, I just find him completely insufferable.

does loving oneself more than someone else, and having suicidal thoughts, necessarily mean that one has thought about killing that other person? flawless logic, if only in the minds of the egomaniacs of our era. just an offputting notion to kick this whopper of a 24 minute album off. you're no philospher, Ye. NEXT

lyrics for reference:

I love myself way more than I love you

And I think about killing myself

So best believe, I thought about killing you

Edited by My Upvote is A Downvote