PO NOW: Kanye West - Ye

5 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

If you think that Kanye's whole career, where every album pioneers a unique sound that is critically and fan acclaimed, is utter shit -- I hate to break it to ya bud, you have bad taste in music. 

Or maybe I've been around long enough to know good from bad/not a sheep to current trends. In any case I like Ye. I'm still shocked about that.

14 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

If you think that Kanye's whole career, where every album pioneers a unique sound that is critically and fan acclaimed, is utter shit -- I hate to break it to ya bud, you have bad taste in music. 

Master Ye, 

The child knows not what he speaks of. We will do our best to culture the young burgeoning mind and mold it, so that he is raised in your image. So that he comes to know the enlightenment of you, father Yeezus. We will do our best for the unknowing dissenter. Please give us a chance.

Amen. 

8 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

Just got an email saying my Kids See Ghosts order would be shipping in the next 3-5 business days.

Then literally right after it says vinyl is delayed until October 12th.  :blink:

Super weird update. Not sure if they were trying to cover ALL customer’s orders with one email or what but it definitely sent a mixed message.

29 minutes ago, nardes said:

I believe it's in reference to other items in your order... I ordered both Ye and KSG together. I read it as Ye is shipping in 3-5 days and KSG will now just ship separately, later

The $7.50 shipping charge would probably come pretty close to covering separate shipping but I’ll still be (pleasantly) surprised to see them split orders.

49 minutes ago, nardes said:

I believe it's in reference to other items in your order... I ordered both Ye and KSG together. I read it as Ye is shipping in 3-5 days and KSG will now just ship separately, later

Well that’s not the case for me because I ordered them separately and I got my copy of Ye from them a while ago.

• 3 weeks later...