PO NOW: Kanye West - Ye

Unconfirmed details from reddit:

NOTE THIS IS A COPY/PASTE from reddit, I am not OP

"So my friend works for BurgoPak and they just received this design from Kanye, to turn into one of their Burgopak cases (check them out, they're pretty cool).

The glossy finish is similar to watch the throne's artwork, it doesn't look good on camera, but its absolutely gorgeous live.

They want a two disc case, so maybe its the movie and the album.

The physicals will probably only be released in December, BurgoPaks aren't easy to make.

They already worked with Adidas multiple times, so maybe that's how he heard of them.

UPDATE 1:

- 2 Disks, one Yellow, one Blue ( blue album , yellow movie ???? )

- The back is completely blue, no tracklist (sorry)

- Scheduled release - Christmas

- Material is like the WTT digipak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lVae5q86ZM

- Album will open like this / use the same technology https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdnRdO9bFAw&t

UPDATE 2:

he left work and I called him and he gave me this info

-this will be ready for release confirmed early December ( they ordered 500k copies [100k version 1- 400k version 2 - will explain later])

-they also received some files that featured the vinyl design on the website, but they will be done by another company, for what he could know, the vinyl will be in a transparent packaging with just the blue vinyl

-confirmed that the blue disk will be the album, the yellow will be the movie and they will have two versions (version 1 - US/Canada version will be a 4K IMAX Blueray, rest of the world will have a regular dvd )

Version 1 is kanyewest.com exclusive, version 2 will be available everywhere

this is presumably the version they are going to send right now on the website, defjam payed a huge check to BurgoPak so they could finish this in early December

EVERYBODY BUY THE FUCKING ALBUM RIGHT NOW IN SHOP.KANYEWEST.COM IF YOU WANT THE 4K IMAX BLUERAY VERSION OF THE MOVIE , IF YOU BUY IT LATER ON AMAZON OR SOME SHIT YOU WILL ONLY GET A SHITTY DVD

UPDATE 3:

My friend has the tracklist, I won't post it here, there are some surprising features on the final version."

uelc92o8m3u31.png

Edited by Tommy

55 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Unconfirmed details from reddit:

NOTE THIS IS A COPY/PASTE from reddit, I am not OP

"So my friend works for BurgoPak and they just received this design from Kanye, to turn into one of their Burgopak cases (check them out, they're pretty cool).

The glossy finish is similar to watch the throne's artwork, it doesn't look good on camera, but its absolutely gorgeous live.

They want a two disc case, so maybe its the movie and the album.

The physicals will probably only be released in December, BurgoPaks aren't easy to make.

They already worked with Adidas multiple times, so maybe that's how he heard of them.

UPDATE 1:

- 2 Disks, one Yellow, one Blue ( blue album , yellow movie ???? )

- The back is completely blue, no tracklist (sorry)

- Scheduled release - Christmas

- Material is like the WTT digipak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lVae5q86ZM

- Album will open like this / use the same technology https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdnRdO9bFAw&t

UPDATE 2:

he left work and I called him and he gave me this info

-this will be ready for release confirmed early December ( they ordered 500k copies [100k version 1- 400k version 2 - will explain later])

-they also received some files that featured the vinyl design on the website, but they will be done by another company, for what he could know, the vinyl will be in a transparent packaging with just the blue vinyl

-confirmed that the blue disk will be the album, the yellow will be the movie and they will have two versions (version 1 - US/Canada version will be a 4K IMAX Blueray, rest of the world will have a regular dvd )

Version 1 is kanyewest.com exclusive, version 2 will be available everywhere

this is presumably the version they are going to send right now on the website, defjam payed a huge check to BurgoPak so they could finish this in early December

EVERYBODY BUY THE FUCKING ALBUM RIGHT NOW IN SHOP.KANYEWEST.COM IF YOU WANT THE 4K IMAX BLUERAY VERSION OF THE MOVIE , IF YOU BUY IT LATER ON AMAZON OR SOME SHIT YOU WILL ONLY GET A SHITTY DVD

UPDATE 3:

My friend has the tracklist, I won't post it here, there are some surprising features on the final version."

uelc92o8m3u31.png

Lmao 500k copies. If you believe this please don't.