Ghost1

PRE-ORDER - The Babe Rainbow - Double Rainbow (Limited Aqua Blue Edition LP)

https://flightlessrecords.com/products/the-babe-rainbow-double-rainbow-limited-edition-aqua-blue-pre-order

This is the first official pressing for The Babe Rainbow's second full length LP 'Double Rainbow' released July 13, 2018. 

This is the "AQUA BLUE" edition limited to 2000 worldwide. 

The record features:

- Aqua Blue wax
- Deluxe 320 gsm glossy board. 
- Download card 

Limited to two copies per person. 

This is a PRE-ORDER. Records will ship from July 18, 2018. 

double_rainbow_cover_1024x1024.jpg?v=152

I'd give JB-HIFI a miss if you're not an Aussie...I've bought from them once before, and got stung with  customs fees. My only order from them came to a tad over £50 all in, with the import fees on top, just for one LP!

Amazon UK price isn't much better, but at least it's free P&P!

Interesting reading comments elsewhere about how some folks feel that Flightless's  releases are expensive compared to other labels...but I find that they aren't that bad if one purchases a multiple order with them. I bought 2 copies of the Aqua Blue variant & a Baby Blue Gumboot together. With postage included, total cost worked out about £33 a record. Not super cheap, but not bad for limited editions. And I've never had to pay import fees with Flightless items. So i'm gonna wait and see if some of these pink ones end up on Flightless' store, like the Blue Gumboots did! :)

Edited by TheDuke