PO Now: Kids See Ghosts

43 minutes ago, Dougie Jones said:

Did anyone get an order confirmation from YE if they ordered on the 7th? I got charged but never got an order confirmation. 

I ordered Kids see ghosts just now and i got an email immediately. Weird.

Check your spam folder/promotions section. My conf email went there for some reason.

Also there's a new shirt on the website for sale, I guess that's why the shop was temporarily down.

• 4 months later...
1 minute ago, Ishtar said:

Yup! Still probably (very surprisingly) my third favorite of the bunch behind Ye and Daytona though.

I'm still warming up to Ye and have to be in a pretty specific mood for it, but gotta' agree with you on Daytona.  I love how bite-size they are.  Really nice bursts of energy for a commute or homestretch in the afternoon at work.

Just now, Derek™ said:

I'm still warming up to Ye and have to be in a pretty specific mood for it, but gotta' agree with you on Daytona.  I love how bite-size they are.  Really nice bursts of energy for a commute or homestretch in the afternoon at work.

Agreed. I've found myself really enjoying EP length stuff more and more recently. Sometimes I can't just sit down and listen to an hour of music anymore, 20-30 minutes is just about perfect lately.

• 2 weeks later...

So if a tour gets announced I'd be weary of going unless they post rehearsal pictures. There was none for there show last night and wouldn't you know Kanye didn't know much of the new lyrics. He didn't even do his verse on Reborn or Cudi Montage, he kinda just danced and mumbled the last words of a phrase. Thankfully Cudi saved the show and was on point. Stage set-up was cool too.

Kanye did fine on the old songs though so that was nice, setlist was:

Father Stretch My Hands

Feel The Love

Fire

4th Dimension 

Freeee (Ghost Town Pt. 2)

Reborn

Kids See Ghosts

Cudi Montage 

Welcome To Heartbreak

Paranoid

Pursuit of Hapiness