Collection Up for Offers for a Limited Time

ethereal

3 minutes ago, ethereal said:

I don’t remember it being off center but I’ll check when I get home and let you know.

Yeah that'd be great man, I have a clear and the remaster sound is just absolutely wonderful, but it's pressed off center so the pitch continually rises and falls on any sustained notes.  It's so annoying. 

16 hours ago, ethereal said:

wow RIP my inbox, I think I got back to everyone but wanted to address this moving forward:

i'm receiving way too many people requesting prices so I will be adding a field with the Median Discogs sale price as a starting point for offers.

this will be updated in the same link above by Monday.

Cool, because I may be in for your copy of III by Toundra too.  Got your other message, too bad about Deafheaven haha but I'll consider the TWDY.  It's a shame that none of those pressings made it out unscathed by the off-center press.  I should make a video and show you how bad mine is, you actually hear the "Quiet" chords rise and fall in pitch lol

On 6/9/2018 at 2:47 PM, ethereal said:

wow RIP my inbox, I think I got back to everyone but wanted to address this moving forward:

i'm receiving way too many people requesting prices so I will be adding a field with the Median Discogs sale price as a starting point for offers.

this will be updated in the same link above by Monday.

unfortunately this hasn’t stopped and has only gotten worse with people refusing to read any info in here before pm’ing and harassing me for not providing the prices they want so I’m pulling it all together and going the discogs route. 

sorry to the few honest people who pm’d me on stuff