PO Now: Lambchop - "What Another Man Spills" (Out 8/3)

1 hour ago, warhenrecords said:

Criminally underrated in the states.

This is one of like four of their LPs that hasn't had a US pressing; it's nuts. Probably third on my wantlist behind Damaged (OOP in US) and OH (Ohio) (which, when it's finally pressed in the US, will probably come covered in a paper bag, because freedom).

4 hours ago, simple_torture said:

This is one of like four of their LPs that hasn't had a US pressing; it's nuts. Probably third on my wantlist behind Damaged (OOP in US) and OH (Ohio) (which, when it's finally pressed in the US, will probably come covered in a paper bag, because freedom).

I found Damaged at my local shop back in like 2013-ish? Was a cool find that apparently had been there for years. And I was able to get OH for a reasonable price back in the day, I wasn't aware that their records were so rare.

I'm also super interested to know what's up with the potential color version mentioned above. I don't buy from Merge super often so I'm not familiar with their ways

Edited by corey.

• 1 month later...

I got mine in the mail today. It's definitely an interesting/unique smoke variant. The hype sticker says white/yellow marble but it's more of a smoke/transparent, and has white/yellow smoke wisps, but the overall color is kind of like a goldish-gray? Anyway, curious to see others. And I apologize for the variety of low quality photos haha

With that said, it's a cool variant and matches the artwork. Sounds great too

The gatefold is also nice, the inside has uv spot printing on the linework

24qn8xu.png

Edited by corey.