E3. Who's watching?

Bought Unravel Two right when it was announced but haven’t played yet. 

I’m probably most excited about Doom Eternal. The reboot was one of my favorite this generation. 

Very skeptical about Fallout 76. I’m a massive Fallout fan (Vault Boy tattoo and all) but I have my reservations about the concept.

Sessions, the skateboarding game that was shown off by Microsoft, has been in development for a couple years and is a crowdfunded project. It looks okay but I want a Skate 4 goddamnit.

Jedi: Fallen Order sounds alright but EA will probably fuck it up $omehow. 

All that being said, Sony still hasn’t done their big shindig so tomorrow will probably be even more exciting. Also, what’s with all the February 2019 release dates? Bet half of those don’t stick to it. 

Star Wars Battlefront 2's "roadmap" sounds really good.  And hopefully Fallen Order will be good.

Cuphead DLC!!!

Fallout 76 seems to be an interesting take on the franchise. Looking forward to that.

Elder Scrolls Legends coming to consoles and more expansions/DLC for Online are awesome. Plus finally some word on #6!!!

23 hours ago, Tidal Wave said:

Can I get a brief description of how fallout being online will make the gameplay different than previous versions ? 

Was there a date or estimate for next gen consoles?

No NPCs other than robots at all. Just other players

10 hours ago, Reshiram454 said:

A lot of people shitting on Sony for their presentation, even though the games all looked gorgeous. 

I agree that they games looked great. RE2 looks phenomenal and my hype for KH3 is through the roof. It just kinda of fell flat at the end. I get it, Spiderman is a huge exclusive but we've seen it at like 3 presentations and I was hoping for a surprise for a closer, like Bloodborne 2 or FF7.

Also, really surprised that MediEvil wasn't released during the presentation.

Edited by museummouth

Everyone is shitting on Sony’s show because we already knew about all those games besides that wack ass VR game. Spider-Man comes out in a few months and I don’t think too many minds are gonna be made at this point, basically any PS4 owner has their eyes set on it. 

And here’s the issue with Fallout 76, cuz apparently ol’ boy Lazarra doesn’t understand what a Fallout game is. Typically, you explore a barren wasteland and encounter random NPC’s who tell you about the world, give quests, and whatnot. An online Fallout game without human NPCs, instead with real people running around tea-bagging and using their $5 emotes any time someone get close to them. No thanks. 

Excited about Mario Party getting announced, happy all characters are going to be in SSB, and stoked to see some Fire Emblem stuff. Also pretty glad Fighterz is making it's way to Switch.

Pretty stoked on most of the PlayStation games too, but less likely to pick them up right away. Since Nintendo stuff never seems to drop too low in price I always take advantage of the Prime preorder discount for their stuff and wait for the price to drop on other platforms' games.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage