PO Now: Nas - Nasir

3 minutes ago, Reshiram454 said:

Huh. Maybe it just went no password when I hit enter and just loaded the site instead then. I like to think I was the first person to get in and place an order though!

It really annoys me that people think just because someone's politics differ from theirs they can't enjoy the art or music they make. I could care less about kanye's political or religious views, cause they greatly differ from my own, that doesn't stop me from enjoying his work. If you only consume art from people who share your views you must have an extremely narrow minded view of the world 

1 hour ago, CatsNJazz said:

It really annoys me that people think just because someone's politics differ from theirs they can't enjoy the art or music they make. I could care less about kanye's political or religious views, cause they greatly differ from my own, that doesn't stop me from enjoying his work. If you only consume art from people who share your views you must have an extremely narrow minded view of the world 

So you’re  saying that if a musician is, say, a wife-beaters, a Nazi, a member of KKK, etc., if you liked the music, your cool with that? Wow.