PO Now: Nas - Nasir

I was listening to Kids See Ghosts again today. It's beyond fucking catchy. Literally, every song sticks in my mind from Ye's " gra ta ta ta" on Feel the Love to Cudi's reprise on Reborn. Feel good album of the summer which is good for Ye. To fight his demons and have some positivity embodied in his music. It's cool as shit.

8 minutes ago, briculla05 said:

Not trolling? What am I missing? Nas has said Trump is a racist. I'm genuinely wondering what backs that statement up. 

What he meant was that Nas and Kanye have opposing political views. Nas is anti-trump, Kanye is pro-trump. I think that is the clarification you were looking for, no?

15 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

I was listening to Kids See Ghosts again today. It's beyond fucking catchy. Literally, every song sticks in my mind from Ye's " gra ta ta ta" on Feel the Love to Cudi's reprise on Reborn. Feel good album of the summer which is good for Ye. To fight his demons and have some positivity embodied in his music. It's cool as shit.

I agree, Feel the Love and Reborn are Amazing. I would rate that slightly above Nasir, they are so different they almost aren't even comparable though. Though everything on Nasir is a really good track, he goes in on it

31 minutes ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Your right hand looks like your left hand in a mirror.

It sure does, but almost mirrors means closely matches. Never seen or heard it used to convey that things are in opposition to each other. Hence the confusion.

On topic, this is a pretty disappointing project with only a few keepers. Better than Nastradamus and maybe Nas, but not much else in his catalog.

I don't agree with a lot of what Kanye says and I certainly despise Trump, but that's not going to stop me from listening to him.  He can think and say whatever he wants, I don't really care it's good music.  It's good to surround yourself with varying opinions in real life too, see shit from another prospective.  Actions are little different for me.  I never did like Chris Brown, but it blows my mind that he is still making music, he really is a POS.

Anyway, I like the album on the first listen.  Nas is legend, but I haven't really gotten into him since God's Son.  The production is pretty good, but yeah the mix is a little off.  I wish there was more bass, but I'm a bass fiend.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, TonyPerkins said:

My shipment has been sitting in Pre-Shipment since September 4....

Mine was too (August 28th actually), now it doesn't even show up in my usps tracking. I emailed them about it and they were like, yeah, there are delays, email us after 3 weeks.