PO NOW: Foxing - Nearer My God

50 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

That stinks. I ordered the Indie Red from ?Bullmoose? So I’m gonna guess I’m not in in the running.

wonder what it is because they said it’s not a test press. Language version of “Nearer My God”?

There was a post of the audio on Twitter (below) and I think the song’s called Gameshark. My read is that it’s a song from the album, but won’t actually be released as a single. 

20 hours ago, dawhizz said:

There was a post of the audio on Twitter (below) and I think the song’s called Gameshark. My read is that it’s a song from the album, but won’t actually be released as a single. 

yeah gameshark is the fourth song on the album and it's really cool - it's like if Foxing decided to make a song for Radiohead's Hail To The Thief 

Wow, I just finished my 3rd listen. I have to say I am so impressed with the growth, intelligence and versatility this album shows. Sonically the album shifts in so many diverse ways but never feels fractured or scattered as it still maintains its cohesiveness. They took a lot of risks on this album and I think they really came through on the other end on top. Going to listen to this through out the day and investigate it further, but this was my initial reaction. Fuck yea Foxing, great addition to an impressive catalog of your already existing discography!!! The hype is real.....

48 minutes ago, jeremysi said:

Wow, I just finished my 3rd listen. I have to say I am so impressed with the growth, intelligence and versatility this album shows. Sonically the album shifts in so many diverse ways but never feels fractured or scattered as it still maintains its cohesiveness. They took a lot of risks on this album and I think they really came through on the other end on top. Going to listen to this through out the day and investigate it further, but this was my initial reaction. Fuck yea Foxing, great addition to an impressive catalog of your already existing discography!!! The hype is real.....

Wait, did this leak?!? 

Edit: Confirmed Leakage

Edited by CatsNJazz

1 hour ago, CatsNJazz said:

Wait, did this leak?!? 

Edit: Confirmed Leakage

Yea I couldn't wait till 12 tonight for the digital download that came with the pre-order haha. I had some reservations about this album with how different the singles were from each other but hearing the whole album in its entirety it makes total sense. Brilliant album. 

SIDE NOTE: 

Who all got the mystery single, there were 20 sent out, any confirmation on people who received them on here?

6 hours ago, jeremysi said:

Yea I couldn't wait till 12 tonight for the digital download that came with the pre-order haha. I had some reservations about this album with how different the singles were from each other but hearing the whole album in its entirety it makes total sense. Brilliant album. 

SIDE NOTE: 

Who all got the mystery single, there were 20 sent out, any confirmation on people who received them on here?

No confirmation from a VCer that I know of. Some people on Twitter/IG say they've received them.