PO NOW: Taproot — Gift (MOV)

Taproot

Gift

July 27th

MOV pressing

Black vinyl (I assume)

Edition unknown

US link

Amazon US ($33.99 - Order with caution - Amazon doesn't always fulfill MOV preorders)

Bullmoose $32.97

DeepDiscount $22.30

EU links

Amazon UK £21.28

Amazon DE ----

Amazon FR ----

Records Shop X (Finland) 23,95 € 

3711_foto1_product_groot.jpg

https://www.musiconvinyl.com/catalog/taproot/gift

• 180 gram audiophile vinyl
  • Includes Insert
  • First Time On Vinyl

I never thought this would ever be released on vinyl. Ever.

Edited by angryalan

On 6/19/2018 at 11:01 AM, KingTacoMunster said:

We get this but still no “my own prison”...jeez. Also why this instead of Welcome. Double also fun fact. Met the singer once who thought it would be funny to try to lick my face. Nah bro

So I just spent 30 mins looking for my pictures with Dime and Vinnie but of course I couldn’t fucking find them but I did find this one which gave me a chuckle

5845E632-F474-4B5A-8320-42018285D525_zps

Edited by KingTacoMunster

I would let Stephen Richards like my face.  Despite 99% of post-Gift being trash lol.  But Gift is literally a defining album in my life.  First band I “obsessed” over.  Got an “advanced” bootleg download of Welcome before it officially released.  The transaction happened via a zipped folder sent through AIM lmao.  

Edited by mrewest

• 1 month later...

I ordered Taproot from Edsawesomesounds. He still running that deal buy 2, get 1 free I get most of my MOV titles there.  He always has good prices and seems to run a sale of some sort every week, and always free shipping in the U.S. I think today is the last day their running this particular deal. 

Discount code: B2G1AGAIN

https://edsawesomesounds.com/products/taproot-gift-lp-180-gram-audiophile-vinyl-nu-metal-first-time-on-vinyl-mov-import-new-preorder?utm_source=edsawesomesounds+Thank+You&utm_campaign=d6e65bd9e1-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_08_05_10_51&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_7615c0c985-d6e65bd9e1-28118445&mc_cid=d6e65bd9e1&mc_eid=747cf33346

38 minutes ago, B-dosia said:

I ordered Taproot from Edsawesomesounds. He still running that deal buy 2, get 1 free I get most of my MOV titles there.  He always has good prices and seems to run a sale of some sort every week, and always free shipping in the U.S. I think today is the last day their running this particular deal. 

Discount code: B2G1AGAIN

Oh shit. Thanks for the heads up. There were exactly two other MOV pressings I wanted and this works out well.

Looks like I need to cancel my DeepDiscount order now.