PO: Conor Oberst - S/T (NB exclusive out of 300)

4 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

God, I hope this doesn't start a trend. I REALLY don't want to buy a bunch of limited CO releases just to keep up. 

Anyway, I fucking bought one.

Bullshit...

I think this is just a ten year anniversary release. They're reforming the Mystic Valley Band lineup to tour too. 

1 hour ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

So far it's only West coast :-(

I know, hella disappointed by that. I'd travel all the way to Atlanta/Athens for a MVB tour. I've seen Bright Eyes and multiple solo Conor tours but I never got to make a MVB show last decade (I was in my mid-teens and didn't drive 2008-2009) 

1 minute ago, dkrtz said:

I know, hella disappointed by that. I'd travel all the way to Atlanta/Athens for a MVB tour. I've seen Bright Eyes and multiple solo Conor tours but I never got to make a MVB show last decade (I was in my mid-teens and didn't drive 2008-2009) 

Hey, I'm from Athens. Definitely don't live there anymore, but most of my family does.

41 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Hey, I'm from Athens. Definitely don't live there anymore, but most of my family does.

Traveled 10 hours there a couple years ago to see him at 40 watt. Great show. If he returns with MVB (assuming he doesn't play closer to me in New Orleans or Pensacola) we should totally try to both attend! 

5 minutes ago, dkrtz said:

Traveled 10 hours there a couple years ago to see him at 40 watt. Great show. If he returns with MVB (assuming he doesn't play closer to me in New Orleans or Pensacola) we should totally try to both attend! 

Yeah definitely! It's weird. I lived there 21 years but only went to 2 shows @ 40 Watt. Against Me! and Action Action (I left before the headliners came on).