• 3 months later...

FWIW the Stabbing Westward Lp's are already up on bull moose.  Both out of a thousand total. Darkest Days has a /300 grey marble and a /700 green, BM price is 35.97. WBB&P has a /300 yellow smoke and a /700 red, BM price on that one was 28.97.  If WARGOD's price are lower than this I will be canceling the BM order and going with them. Just thought I would post for those who want to lock in a certain variant of these or those who are Bullmoose loyalists/have mad points to spend. 

EDIT: Just noticed WBB&P doesn't list "What Do I Have To Do" in the track list on Bullmoose's site, @Wargod is this track going to be on the lp?

Edited by Dusted_By_Space

5 hours ago, Dusted_By_Space said:

EDIT: Just noticed WBB&P doesn't list "What Do I Have To Do" in the track list on Bullmoose's site, @Wargod is this track going to be on the lp?

Holy shit... I hope that's a mistaken omission but I really want that LP for "Shame" more than anything anyway.

I just ordered both albums from Bullmoose. It says my order was placed on 10/24 so it's like a pre-pre-order. I went with the Green and Red variants, not based on limited availability, but what I thought complimented the album art the best. Can't wait for these to show up...in a month or so.

Pre-orders now live and selling quickly. Should be a pretty short pre-sale window (retail release date is 11/23 but we'll have copies of Wither in hand next week, and Darkest Days around Nov 5th).

stabbing-westward-wither-blister-burn-pe

Wither’s first press is limited to 1,000 copies worldwide, available on 180gram LP including “yellow smoke” vinyl (limited to 300) and “red smoke” vinyl (limited to 700). The jacket is printed on upgraded 24pt stock.

stabbing-westward-darkest-days-vinyl.jpg

Darkest Day’s first press is limited to 1,000 copies worldwide, available on 180gram 2xLP with an elaborate trifold jacket sourced from Dave McKean’s original art files (should be on par with what we did for Horrorscope!) Vinyl variants include black with gray splatter (limited to 300) and “green smoke” (limited to 700). 

Both albums remastered for vinyl at Sony's Battery Studios.

If anyone wants all four variants, we have a bundle that's a lot cheaper than buying them each separately.

Edited by Wargod

Personally, I found the bundles of both variants for the same record to be a bit odd... is there really that much demand for BOTH variants that a bundle needed to be offered? Not to mention no bundle of the two most common variants but one for the more limited variants...

Either way, stoked to have got these before they totally sold out. Looks like the /700 variants as solo pieces are only left

• 3 weeks later...