Po

http://smarturl.it/slowcrush

A compelling abrasive shoegaze band, dealing with the aesthetics of contrasting sounds. 
Heavy like a gloomy dream yet soothingly vibrant. 
The vulnerable soft floating voice of Manchester's Isa Holliday underneath layers of grungy shoegaze soaked noisepop, seeking shelter from a f'ed up world.

They debuted live in March 2017, released 'Ease' their first e.p. in May 2017 through Flood, White Russian and Dingleberry Records. 

Played Roadburn festival 2017 in The Netherlands, Fluff fest in Czech Republic, toured Germany, Belgium, France, Holland, UK, Hungary. Played shows with bands like Brutus, Oathbreaker, Sleepmakeswaves, Turnover, Nothing.... all of this in their first six months of being an active band.

The band recorded their debut LP 'Aurora' towards the end of 2017 at The Ranch Production house in Southampton with Neil D. Kennedy who produced bands like Milk Teeth, Creeper, Boston Manor,...  
'Aurora' was mastered at The Atomic Garden by Jack Shirley known for his work with Deafheaven, Oathbreaker, The Smith Street Band.…

Slow Crush are bridging boundaries with their own distinct sound between Shoegaze, Postrock, indierock, Heavypop, postpunk, Grunge.

Shipping on or around 28th September 2018. 

Pressing Information

x1000 vinyl LP 
- 200 x clear w/ multi-coloured splatter (Holy Roar subscribers only) 
- 150 x starburst 
- 250 x black/purple merge 

1000 x digipak CD

Edited by gazzo

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, 2notepockets said:

Didn't realise Nothing had 2 albums coming out so close to each other :huh:

If Nothing could sing in a live setting or at least press the headphone jack the rest of the way in while mastering their albums, they could maybe get away with being Slow Crush.

1 minute ago, gazzo said:

Just a heads up but Holy Roar and Deathwish are almost out of stock. 

So awesome that you all picked this up. 

Glad I picked up from DW. Looks like they only have 1 left of the starburst limited to 150 if anyone wants the last one. https://deathwishinc.com/products/slow-crush-aurora

1 hour ago, drds89 said:

Has anyone who ordered from DW had their order move yet?

It's a nice album, glad I preordered it.

Yup, I ordered it on the 23rd and it shipped the next day. Has been moving slowly toward me ever since. (actually only says it made it to the post office yesterday.)