Mine came in this weekend, just opened it tonight - first time I have had the vinyl shipped outside the inner sleeve AND the poly protector (ordered another album when PO'ed this, and it was likewise outside the inner sleeve, and both inner and vinyl outside the jacket and its poly protector)

I'm guessing DW is getting complaints of  inner sleeve splits? ...But the vinyl is just left exposed to move around in the mailer.

No cardboard sandwich, just one square of the big bubble wrap.

Corner sparing mailer is appreciated, but I'd like to remove the vinyl from the inner sleeve myself.

Both sound fine though thankfully after cleaning.

8 minutes ago, drds89 said:

Mine came in this weekend, just opened it tonight - first time I have had the vinyl shipped outside the inner sleeve AND the poly protector (ordered another album when PO'ed this, and it was likewise outside the inner sleeve, and both inner and vinyl outside the jacket and its poly protector)

I'm guessing DW is getting complaints of  inner sleeve splits? ...But the vinyl is just left exposed to move around in the mailer.

Corner sparing mailer is appreciated, but I'd like to remove the vinyl from the inner sleeve myself.

Sounds like an odd messup. Mine was in the inner sleeve which was outside the jacket but in the poly sleeve. They went the extra mile with the box and bubble wrap on this one.

2 hours ago, N8TRU1 said:

Sounds like an odd messup. Mine was in the inner sleeve which was outside the jacket but in the poly sleeve. They went the extra mile with the box and bubble wrap on this one.

Mine was packed like @drds89 was saying. Also a little frustrated at it. Thankfully sound quality wasn't compromised, but I can definitely see some scuffs from it moving around freely.

55 minutes ago, gazzo said:

they are particularly looking for bands to tour with and/or place to play.

If you can help out, you can always pm me and I'll hook the band up.

If they want to come to Portland I'd suggest they reach out to High Water Mark, and Mississippi Studios.

On 10/1/2018 at 6:35 PM, drds89 said:

can confirm, mine came like this as well... to the point where the bare LP was sitting on the bottom of the mailer completely unprotected bouncing around.. the mailer they used was also re-used :wacko:

For any interested in paying less than an arm/leg shipping for Slow Crush's EP on vinyl, I just got 3 copies in from Flood Records, which brought the shipping down to about $6.50 per record from across the pond. - cost will be $23 ppd "friends" to US or add 3% for regular PP if you don't trust me. If interested  please PM, I don't mind holding them a while if you need time to raise $, otherwise they will eventually go to discogs. If you haven't listened to it yet, I highly recommend it. 

Edit: both copies gone. Comes with CD, download code, cool sticker, and glossy lyric sheet

Wish I could help with touring connections here in the US, but I'm not able to. :/

Edited by drds89
1 copy left of the EP

44138078_567668520334893_477683876806787

'AURORA' TEST PRESSING GIVEAWAY!!

Since we're all big vinyl lovers over here we would like to share some of this love with you.

The only thing we ask in return is that you post a picture of our record and share a link to Spotify, Apple music, Youtube, bandcamp,... on either Instagram, Instagram stories, Facebook, or Twitter and tag us in it @ slowcrushband ,  #slowcrush.

(you can use any of these stock pictures if you're too lazy) 

We'll announce the winner on Sunday and we'll ship the record with some other goodies before we leave on tour at the end of the month.

2764.png<3

23 minutes ago, gazzo said:

Deathwish is restocked !!! 

this is will be the last restock before it's sold out probably so get yours while you can

https://deathwishinc.com/products/slow-crush-aurora

and again thanks to everybody who picked this up

Picked this up and it is so good.  So. Damn. Good.

• 1 month later...