FS: Entire Collection, Dance Gavin Dance, Thrice, Glassjaw, Circa, Survive, Minus the Bear, etc

pmlevine

11 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

Killer collection dude. Only things I would want go for way too much these days. Good luck with the sale!

Also we seem to have pretty similar taste. What’s your ISO record?

Thanks! I am actually looking to get a print. Also love the Californication sig. 

21 hours ago, Jonjoelreece said:

Sorry I’ve been on this forum 3 times in 2 years, jerks like you are what keep me away. Go be a dick somewhere else please 

you remind me of the type of guy who when getting in bed at night wearing only tighty whiteys....pulls the covers over his own head, Dutch ovens himself, giggles himself to sleep, and after waking up takes off the tighty whiteys and sniffs the skidmarks.....then giggles again. 

5 hours ago, Brock N Roll said:

you remind me of the type of guy who when getting in bed at night wearing only tighty whiteys....pulls the covers over his own head, Dutch ovens himself, giggles himself to sleep, and after waking up takes off the tighty whiteys and sniffs the skidmarks.....then giggles again. 

Nah I’m the guy at who when getting in bed at night has your girl and mom call me daddy while you cry yourself to sleep.