DJ Muggs & MF DOOM “Deathwish” feat. Freddie Gibbs Ltd to 300

1 hour ago, B-dosia said:

I luv DOOM and I usually pay his outrageous  prices to keep my collection complete, but between this and those Daupe pressings I’m tapping out

Yuuuup. I'm definitely cool just getting his full length albums at this point. And honestly, if those start getting to be $50+ I'll probably stop even grabbing them. That's some stupid shit.

6 hours ago, B-dosia said:

HHV had a good sale over the weekend , so a bought a few of these to get to the free shipping . I’d be dowmn to trade for a different variant . Holla

What has anyone said in this thread that makes you think any of us would have picked this up, let alone multiple copies? :blink:

I love DOOM, but can't see dropping that much on a single that isn't even that great.

Edited by Ishtar

I love MF Doom, but I don't love him enough to skip buying groceries. 

12 inch single for a hundred bucks? Yeesh. 

You could pick up the complete herbs releases from VMP for less than that. You could pick up all three VMP Doom rereleases for less than that. You could buy some groceries with that. 

6 hours ago, B-dosia said:

Ok so u didn’t get it. Thx for letting me know

Really though, there hasn't been one enthusiastic reply in this thread regarding this release. Did you read the thread?

Maybe hit some people up on Reddit, though. I'm sure there are some folks on there who would be into trading with you, but take the temperature of the room, man.

1 hour ago, Ishtar said:

Really though, there hasn't been one enthusiastic reply in this thread regarding this release. Did you read the thread?

Maybe hit some people up on Reddit, though. I'm sure there are some folks on there who would be into trading with you, but take the temperature of the room, man.

Nobody wants to listen to your negative shit day after day. I like DOOM, so what I don’t remember asking for your opinion. How bout you go hang out on Reddit , maybe you’ll find a friend or a life