First Four Blind Guardian Albums Being Reissued On Vinyl!!!

http://uswebstore.earache.com/blind-guardian

http://shop.nuclearblast.com/en/shop/item/groups/51000.1.html?article_group_sort_type_handle=rank&custom_keywords=blind guardian

Get 'em here ^^

They're coming out in September.

Also, it looks at first like getting them individually is going to be cheaper, but they give you better shipping options if you snag the bundle, so it saves you about $15.

The listings on Nuclear Blast also reference that the following 6 albums will also be reissued.

Edited by Ishtar

http://shop.nuclearblast.com/en/shop/item/groups/51000.1.html?article_group_sort_type_handle=rank&custom_keywords=blind guardian

Think this is actually being reissued by Nuclear Blast. Lot more variants up with them. 

Not overly familiar with these albums, may at least grab Somewhere Far Beyond  

1 hour ago, ephemeral said:

Think this is actually being reissued by Nuclear Blast. Lot more variants up with them. 

Not overly familiar with these albums, may at least grab Somewhere Far Beyond  

Hot damn, you're right! I should have done a little checking on this.

Ended up getting everything wayyyyy cheaper, and a more limited variant too from nuclearblast. Thanks!

The listings on Nuclear Blast also reference that the following 6 albums will also be reissued.

Edited by Ishtar

1 hour ago, ephemeral said:

Ohhhh didn't notice that. Definitely more familiar with most of those. Better start listening to some more Blind Guardian and see which ones I like most

I think it may have only been on the slip box combo, it referenced the box having space for the "six future reissues." :)

Edited by Ishtar

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2018 at 6:36 AM, Ishtar said:

I think it may have only been on the slip box combo, it referenced the box having space for the "six future reissues." :)

Quoting myself here because it's a continuation of this quote: The slipcase also says 1988-2003, so that means the reissues will be the first 8 studio albums and the first two live albums.

Edited by Ishtar

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

3 more in the reissue series are up for PO.  I had to order from NB Germany.  By the time I put the 3 Blind Guardian's in my cart and a few other records I was holding off on pre-ordering from NB, shipping came to $21.  Their shipping charges are a joke.   It was cheaper to order from Europe and NB EU has some other cool stuff up for PO.

Yeah they way they calculate shipping is ridiculous. Also noticed they have no non-import copies up in the US store where as the first batch of reissues had north american versions

1 hour ago, Gippej said:

Same. Maybe that one is only getting the split color instead? 4 versions for each record, so it seems even

Yeah, I'm thinking you may be right. A bummer if true since it would be nice to get all the same type of variant, but whatever.

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, ephemeral said:

More colors for the last 3 reissues went up on nuclear blast usa shop. They are about 10 dollars more than the last ones for some reason

That's super frustrating. In my first order I already have splatter for two of them, but Nightfall didn't have splatter available and you're right, I paid about $10 less for each of them. I emailed to ask if they could swap out the Bi-color for splatter on Nightfall.

On 11/30/2018 at 6:33 AM, ephemeral said:

More colors for the last 3 reissues went up on nuclear blast usa shop. They are about 10 dollars more than the last ones for some reason

Yea I saw this other day, wtf is up with that huge price hike? I want the splatter Nightfall as I missed out on the split, but that's just to expensive. 

• 1 month later...

So...I ended up going with the /300 splatters after all (I got weirdly concerned that I had the /300 splatters for the first ones, had to have that for the second set too). Have received Tales and Nightfall, waiting on Opera. Haven't gotten a chance to listen to them but they look fucking awesome. Glad I ended up putting a few extra bucks up on them. Also got them from Bullmoose instead and ended up saving a bit due to free shipping. Ended up paying like...$15 extra to get the /300s. Not terrible, but not great.

Edited by Ishtar