Opeth 'Watershed' MOV Reissue Pre Order

Music on Vinyl will reissue Opeth's classic 2008 album 'Watershed' on 3rd August 2018.

Individually Numbered Limited Edition of 4000 Gold Vinyl 2LP MOVLP2162 (Barcode 871926006829) 

I'd imagine there will also be an unnumbered black vinyl edition in keeping with MOV tradition.

It's available on Ebay and is listed on Bull Moose but will be available most places shortly no doubt!

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/27562163/opeth-watershed-gold-vinyl-ltd-to-4000-2lp-180-gram

8506124.JPG?636656637179353400

Edited by faithnomorediscography.com
Picture Added

• 1 month later...

I got this in and checked it out. I am most impressed with the packaging. I usually harp on MOV for their cheap packaging, but this has the thickest cardboard of all my Watershed copies. And I love the matte cover as it really fits the tone of this album and the artwork. And the inserts included have more artwork than my other copies as well.

pressing quality is nice. This is where MOV is usually consistently good for me. Flat with very little surface noise. 

Sonics-wise it sounded good, although I didn’t have the drive to do a a-b or a-b-c, at the time. I may do one down the road, but I didn’t notice any thing standing out as better or worse than what I’m used to. Pretty consistent really. It did seem to get a little congested on one point during the middle of Heir Apparent. I checked my alignment with my test record and everything sounded great so not sure what was going on. 

In short, a nice reissue. Also, I got it from Ed’s, and it was shipped and packed well, and in perfect shape.