Taking offers on my huge collection

toomanyrecords

I don't often do this but I need to raise some significant funds in a week or two -- going to see my best friend get married in France and it's going to be more expensive than anticipated. So, yeah.

https://www.discogs.com/seller/WampaVinyl/profile

Here's the deal:

1) Items in my STORE are obviously fair game. I will give you 15% off whatever you're interested in, just PM me what you want and don't pay through Discogs.

2) My COLLECTION  is pretty huge, and a lot of it I don't want to part with, but:

A) If you want to get a handful of common/uncommon records that you've been meaning to pick up, I'll give you a good deal (provided I'm willing to sell)

B ) If you want a record that's rare, I won't entertain lowballs. If I'm willing to sell it, I will give you a fair price with regards to the market value. 

OFF LIMITS OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD: Kanye, The National, Tycho, of Montreal, Richard Houghten, Radiohead, Any Grunge Stuff, Third Eye Blind, Sufjan, Jose Gonzalez

Like I said, only open for a week or two. Shoot me PMs. Thanks all. 

Edited by Kanye West