PO NOW: Tides of Man- Every Nothing

12 hours ago, pmlevine said:

https://athousandarms.store/products/tides-of-man-every-nothing-2xlp

Every Nothing by Tides of Man releases August 3rd, 2018.

140-160g vinyl with gatefold cover.  Vinyl variants include Aqua Blue/Milky Clear A Side/B Side with Oxblood Splatter (80 copies), Bone/Black A Side/B Side (200 copies), Ultra Clear with Orange Splatter (200 copies), or Bone (200 copies).

4 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

???

A Thousand Arms is US-based. 

I misread what you said earlier about imports. I thought you were saying these are justified at 30 because they are going to be imported from their home country. That's why I was confused. You were talking about PG lost records. 

Yeah kinda bummed I missed the /80 but I just want it to sound good, so I'll probably get the bone eventually.  I do like the splatter.  I was at work still while this went live.  So it goes. 

Remember guys that A1KA also probably has these in poly lined inner sleeves.  They don't fuck around on quality.  So, you're going to get a good product for the price. 

6 minutes ago, highfives said:

Seeing that the other variants haven't moved much, I'm not sure it's selling as quickly as you think.

what's left:

164 of Bone/Black

183 of Clear/Orange

197 of Bone

Dang!  That really sucks for them.  I wasn't even going to buy it because it's $36, but I slept on it and decided that I wanted to just support the band.  Glad I did.

At this price point, I don't blame people for waiting to hear the whole album. If it turns out be as good as Y&C, then these will likely sell out, even at $30.

It is an unusual pressing number. I'm used to the /100 A /100 B /300 C by TMS, all the same price, and if they sell through, then the 2nd press will have a Black.

And if it were priced $24.99 + $4 media mail, I would bet they would have more preorders. Gumbo is right - the quality of A1KA is superb including the lined inner sleeves, but I'm sure a lot of people are choking on $36 ppd 

The discount brought it to $33 and if you were holding  out and order another album, I believe shipping is free and 10% off so $54 ppd for two 2xLPs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2018 at 5:26 PM, drds89 said:

At this price point, I don't blame people for waiting to hear the whole album. If it turns out be as good as Y&C, then these will likely sell out, even at $30.

It is an unusual pressing number. I'm used to the /100 A /100 B /300 C by TMS, all the same price, and if they sell through, then the 2nd press will have a Black.

And if it were priced $24.99 + $4 media mail, I would bet they would have more preorders. Gumbo is right - the quality of A1KA is superb including the lined inner sleeves, but I'm sure a lot of people are choking on $36 ppd 

The discount brought it to $33 and if you were holding  out and order another album, I believe shipping is free and 10% off so $54 ppd for two 2xLPs.

Yeah i mean, I'm not buying this until I hear the whole album.  $36 is a lot for a blind purchase.  I'm sure it's great, and I'm sure they'll sell out of everything eventually. 

What are you talking about with the free shipping though?