PO NOW: Tides of Man- Every Nothing

15 hours ago, drds89 said:

Hope the rest of the album is like "Everything..."!  Love this track. :whew: emoticon.

The email introducing this track used words like dark, sinister, etc. but I don't get that at all... but they would know since they wrote the music.

just before the end it is pretty sinister IMO, nonetheless great song indeed

On 7/14/2018 at 10:20 PM, drds89 said:

Hope the rest of the album is like "Everything..."!  Love this track. :whew: emoticon.

The email introducing this track used words like dark, sinister, etc. but I don't get that at all... but they would know since they wrote the music.

still need to check this out, but I'm spinning the new Deafheaven right now :D :D :D

What email did you get??

14 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

still need to check this out, but I'm spinning the new Deafheaven right now :D :D :D

What email did you get??

Here you go:

Tampa, Florida based instrumental post-rock outfit, Tides of Man, returned today with their new single, “Everything Is Fine, Everyone Is Happy”, revealing a darker edge to contrast their more ethereal first single “Static Hymn” that premiered earlier this month. “Everything Is Fine, Everyone Is Happy” is anchored by driving percussion and ominous synths that paint an almost sinister soundscape for the guitars and bass to explore. The result is an intense composition that exudes energy and inspires the listener to be strong in pushing through whatever barriers they are facing in their life. These first two singles from Every Nothing perfectly capture the diversity of the record. You can check out both singles on the official Tides Of Man YouTube and Spotifypages and Every Nothing is available now for preorder.

Tides of Man will be releasing a new full-length, titled Every Nothing, on August 3rd.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Mattallurgist said:

Does anyone know if there's anywhere selling this EU-side? That £45-odd price shipped is way too much for me but I really like this album after a few listens. 

From what I've read on their Insta, EU distro is being sorted after release. They might have copies on their tour though, so maybe try and catch them this month if you're close.

35 minutes ago, Lugubrious said:

They only had 80 to begin with, did they magically find 50 more?

I’m thinking maybe the manufacturer pressed more than 80 by mistake. Doesn’t make sense to press more of a variant when none of the other variants are even close to selling out.

Edited by dapeebs

I'll ask and find out the story on the 50 additional copies.  I really want to see another picture of that variant before I order; they're all still in stock.  My thought was that the bone would likely sound the best?  Although I think the clear splatter is my favorite-looking. 

Still gotta stream this... haven't had time!