PO: Converge - Beautiful Ruin EP

8 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I'm going to Austin to catch them and Neurosis. But it's the last date of the tour so very likely they'll be out of all good merch by then. Including a pretty awesome print that Horkey is doing for the tour.

With limited things I've noticed they usually allocate a certain number per show so they have them all tour. Usually. I dunno. 

1 hour ago, EquinoxDesignLab said:

Never knew how much I needed a gatefold 7 inch in my life. Even though my side B is 90% black, the overall presentation is amazing!

I always end up with weird lopsided mixes on these merge variants. I've got one or two where at first I was like "Wasn't this supposed to be two colors?"

Everything about this release looks great though. I'm usually not a fan of merges, but the black/gold goes so well with the artwork.

On 7/7/2018 at 1:50 AM, sean said:

Anyone get the krm yet? Knew I should have went dw instead smh

Haven’t even gotten shipping info from them. Got my DW Inc. 7”s within a couple days, and The DW Europe exclusive a couple days later, but no word from KRM. 

On the vinyl note, is anyone going to seem them Im this tour that would be willing to grab a copy of the band exclusive variant for me?