PO: Misfits- Famous Monsters repress

6 hours ago, Metal Mike said:

The Misfits are founded in 1997 by Glenn Danzig. They were hitting the stages the first couple of years with their hardcore punk. Later on they changed their style to the heavy metal and punk rock. 

LOL

How the fuck did they typo that? It's not written like that in the MOV site, lol. Great record BTW. Definitely ordering this!

Looks like it's available thru Amazon UK for £17.48. doesn't say it's colored or anything, but usually the first pressing is colored,so...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07F6L6H7S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_tCzqBb7HX8NEH

Edited by VinylMario
link

5 hours ago, VinylMario said:

Looks like it's available thru Amazon UK for £17.48. doesn't say it's colored or anything, but usually the first pressing is colored,so...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07F6L6H7S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_tCzqBb7HX8NEH

Amazon UK copies are almost always black. Coloured MOV records show up regularly on Amazon Germany. They always say they are the coloured versions in the listing title (nothing there yet though).

On 7/7/2018 at 1:39 PM, TheArtThief said:

https://edsawesomesounds.com/products/misfits-famous-monsters-lp-180-gram-green-yellow-mixed-color-vinyl-mov-ltd-new-preorder

Free US Shipping

10% off with code FACETHEMUSIC

Came out to $27 after everything 

Hopefully Ed has enough of this record for all those who have purchased it. He has sold 42 on ebay alone and it says more than 51% sold. As long as I get the colored version that's all I care about. 

I noticed posts on this site referring to my store and preorders for the upcoming Misfits Famous Monsters release through MOV and wanted to address any concerns you may have.  I have sourced only color vinyl direct from the EU and will received 350 copies of this release.  As of this writing I have presold 240 copies in my store and 49 on eBay so I have not oversold my inventory and would never do so.  Please do not consider my post a solicitation, I just wanted to address the concerns that I noticed here.  Thank you very much for your time and considerations.  I appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns on this venue.   

16 hours ago, edsawesomesounds said:

I noticed posts on this site referring to my store and preorders for the upcoming Misfits Famous Monsters release through MOV and wanted to address any concerns you may have.  I have sourced only color vinyl direct from the EU and will received 350 copies of this release.  As of this writing I have presold 240 copies in my store and 49 on eBay so I have not oversold my inventory and would never do so.  Please do not consider my post a solicitation, I just wanted to address the concerns that I noticed here.  Thank you very much for your time and considerations.  I appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns on this venue.   

Thanks for the info!

17 hours ago, edsawesomesounds said:

I'm glad to hear this and looking forward to finally having this on vinyl.